rtguy1 Stretched JK in Progress Pics

snopro

Banned
Take a look at poison spyder. They are building custom skins now for this type of application. They are like the ones they made for the SPOD rig. They can make them however you want them. They will incorporate their rear crusher flare on em too. Welded right onto the skin. So basically you can get a full stretch skin with flare all in one. Badass if want flares. Give em a call to see what options you have.
Yeah Dave at Northridge told me a few months ago Posion Spyder were coming out soon. On my front I'm thinking about removing my Bushwackers and doing the Evo Fender and hood combo!!

rtguy1

Yeah Dave at Northridge told me a few months ago Posion Spyder were coming out soon. On my front I'm thinking about removing my Bushwackers and doing the Evo Fender and hood combo!!

That hood is sick. It gives several inches of clearance so make sure you are setup right or it will look like a 4" kit on 32's. lol.

Poison spyder isn't "coming out" with what I'm talking about. These are custom order only and are available for order. They may have some other skin with fender that will be a production item but what I'm talking about is full custom only. Just call them that's the best way to find out

snopro

Banned
That hood is sick. It gives several inches of clearance so make sure you are setup right or it will look like a 4" kit on 32's. lol.

Poison spyder isn't "coming out" with what I'm talking about. These are custom order only and are available for order. They may have some other skin with fender that will be a production item but what I'm talking about is full custom only. Just call them that's the best way to find out

Yeah he said they weren't ready at the time but I'll give them call. I'm running 39's now and 3.5 inch coils and 1.25 BL so I'm hoping to able drop a 1/2 down with the hood.

MANUEL

Rtguy do you happened to be at the 7eleven on lakewood and downey yesterday afternoon cuz I saw a badass rig like yours.

rtguy1

Rtguy do you happened to be at the 7eleven on lakewood and downey yesterday afternoon cuz I saw a badass rig like yours.

Hmmmm Lakewood and Downey run parallel to each and don't intersect. I did however go to the 7-11 on Downey and alondra to grab some lotto tix for my dad. And i fueled up across from the 7-11 on lakewood and flower. My folks live down there and I grew up in Paramount about two blocks from there. I went there to visit and install my new flares. :thumb:

MANUEL

Yeah what a dummy I mean downey and alondra
I also leave 2 blocks away next time ill see you I'll stop by and say hello.

rtguy1

Some new upgrades to show here.
Custom front DTD and some new rear coilovers with IBP. Since I don't have the room for additional bypass shocks in the rear I went to the fancy 2.5" kings with internal bypass. Still sitting super low @ 74" to the top of the windshield/ A-pillar. Translates to about 2.5"-3" of actual suspension lift.
View attachment 62589 View attachment 62590 View attachment 62591 View attachment 62592 View attachment 62593 View attachment 62594 View attachment 62595 View attachment 62596

Brankz

Some new upgrades to show here.
Custom front DTD and some new rear coilovers with IBP. Since I don't have the room for additional bypass shocks in the rear I went to the fancy 2.5" kings with internal bypass. Still sitting super low @ 74" to the top of the windshield/ A-pillar. Translates to about 2.5"-3" of actual suspension lift.
View attachment 62589 View attachment 62590 View attachment 62591 View attachment 62592 View attachment 62593 View attachment 62594 View attachment 62595 View attachment 62596

Man I'm in love with your rig.
That's how I want my jeep to be some day :yup:

rtguy1

thanks guys!! i appreciate it! have a couple things to button up before i get it airborne and in the rocks. the ride is nice so far but the real test will be in the desert. i'll report back soon

Top Bottom