Rubicat on 40's FLEX TEST

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great pictures guys!

You keep saying that but must have forgotten Doug and the twig. ;)

Sorry but Doug runs 40x15.50's and they are a Range D tire. I specifically said 37x13.50 which comes in a Range E and I still stand by the fact that I have NEVER seen one suffer sidewall damage. But, nice try ;)

NAUJK

Oh, without question, I really like the Toyo's as they come 13.50 wide and honest to goodness, they have the toughest sidewalls bar none. I literally have NEVER seen one suffer a failure.

That is a very good thing to hear! I love the look of the Toyos and the fact that they come in 13.50 is something I like. I like the wide look. Ohh someday in the future... just cant afford them yet. Why are tires so expensive?! :grayno:

Thanks for the input though Eddie! :beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sorry but Doug runs 40x15.50's and they are a Range D tire. I specifically said 37x13.50 which comes in a Range E and I still stand by the fact that I have NEVER seen one suffer sidewall damage. But, nice try ;)

Ah yeah you're right. I didn't see the quoted post.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
These pictures have to be the best ones yet! That's awesome to see them side by side and flexing out as well. Absolutely fantastic! Thank you for sharing! :rock:

OJK12

I don't know how you guys bring yourselves to take those wheels and tires off Rubicat! They just look so badass!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
There may be a bit of rubbing out front, but holy crap that thing has some flex! That shot of Rubicat with opposing flex is insane. Two sweet rigs there!!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
They look perfect together, love the flex shots. Any chance you guys can post some better pics of the trimming out back?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, here are a couple of quick pics I just took.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445364913.756001.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445364944.299327.jpg

I should note that with 40's, more needs to be trimmed in the 2nd photo as I was still rubbing here.

Top Bottom