RUBICAT on the RUBICON: The EVO MFG Bolt-On Coil Over Kit in Action

DManuel

Watched it once or twice. Wait, three times. No four. I think it was four. Maybe five. Oh well, I can't remember. I guess I will just watch it again. Excellent work as always! Rubicat rocks!

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Is there any chance Eddie that you could post a couple pictures showing how you routed your brakelines front and back. Mine are looking like they will get caught in the coilovers while yours didn't seem to even come close in the video!

thanks in advance!

Awesome video!! :rock::rock:

Trail_Creeper

wayoflife said:
if you can afford it, they really are the way to go

thank you :)

hopefully it'll happen sooner than later :yup:

I have the next year to spend away from the family. Might be able to make it happen.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
very nice, as always. :)

thanks doug :)

All of the above! Great video! Great times! Great friends!
I was amazed how well the EVO bolt on coil over system worked on RubiCAT. I need EVO! (not want, need) :)

LOL!! question is, will you get the bolt on kit or save up for the full DTD? :crazyeyes:

Is it a sign of a problem if I've already watched this multiple times? :)

It's only a problem if you downloaded the video and encoded it in HD for the iPhone and looped it with other wayalife videos and watched them over and over. :cheesy: It's an illness if you show them off to all your friends and family knowing fully they won't understand. I'm almost there! :doh:

:cheesy: you guys are too funny

I love it! Can't wait till I can run that trail, hopefully with others from this site(the people on here are the best)

that would be cool

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These videos are awesome. The coil overs are absolutely amazing. For me, I put the carriage before the horse when I bought the 37's and have a D-30. First I need to wrangle the horse infront of the carriage by getting a ProRock44 then I can look into this system. There is no doubt how great this system works. it's just a matter of time for me.

Thank you for sharing this video Eddie.

a smart move. just take your time and you'll get there.

Watched it once or twice. Wait, three times. No four. I think it was four. Maybe five. Oh well, I can't remember. I guess I will just watch it again. Excellent work as always! Rubicat rocks!

LOL!! thank you and, we need to get you out there.

Is there any chance Eddie that you could post a couple pictures showing how you routed your brakelines front and back. Mine are looking like they will get caught in the coilovers while yours didn't seem to even come close in the video!

thanks in advance!

Awesome video!! :rock::rock:

unfortunately, rubicat is at the dealership right now otherwise, i'd snap a few pics for you now. sorry.

RamP

Great job.
I have what may turn out to be a very annoying noob question. Please forgive me but the last time I worked on a Jeep I was swaping leaf springs. lol
So this kit is the Evo front and rear coilovers as well as the high clearance long arm kit?
Its more than capable on the trail. How does it handle as a daily driver?
Sorry for the elementary questions, just doing my homework before I buy parts. :D
-Rich

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Great job.
I have what may turn out to be a very annoying noob question. Please forgive me but the last time I worked on a Jeep I was swaping leaf springs. lol
So this kit is the Evo front and rear coilovers as well as the high clearance long arm kit?
Its more than capable on the trail. How does it handle as a daily driver?
Sorry for the elementary questions, just doing my homework before I buy parts. :D
-Rich

Yes, Eddie is running the high clearance long arm kit with the coilovers. It does not come with them. I am running aftermarket short arms on the front and stock control arms on the back and it flexes like crazy. Also, rides better than stock on the road.

Top Bottom