Rubicon run

jkmitch

Will do!!! 👍 just did a trip to Bodie ghost town today ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401173015.379165.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401172989.157600.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401172989.157600.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 138

jkmitch

Yep took the back way. It was a good drive. I need to go back one of these days and explore more of the side road though. 👍

UC rubi

Hey! I've been looking to try and get on a rubicon run this season and I was wondering if you guys have room for another rig?

jason08JK

We ran it last summer. Both rigs were rubicons with 35's. Had no issues but a rear locker will really help, especially on Cadillac hill. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401386919.941952.jpg

MC2003TJ

Cool! I'll hit you when I get a chance! I'm swamped with work in May, some time in June?

I will be up there running the Rubicon on June 12-15 2014. We ran it last year from Loon Lake to Lake Tahoe. This year we are running it from Loon to the top of Cadillac hill and back to Loon lake. 3 days on the trail. First night at Rubicon Springs and then the second night back at Buck Island. We will be at the Loon Lake campground near the trailhead/dam crossing on Wednesday afternoon. Driving up from So Cal. You are welcome to join us. Me and my two sons are running it solo like we did last year.

I will be up there running the Rubicon on June 12-15 2014. We ran it last year from Loon Lake to Lake Tahoe. This year we are running it from Loon to the top of Cadillac hill and back to Loon lake. 3 days on the trail. First night at Rubicon Springs and then the second night back at Buck Island. We will be at the Loon Lake campground near the trailhead/dam crossing on Wednesday afternoon. Driving up from So Cal. You are welcome to join us. Me and my two sons are running it solo like we did last year.

I'll be on the trail from 13-17 as well. Keep in mind there is a poker run on the 14th that will be going for a good part of the day. It runs the first part of loon lake to the "y" split down to wentworth springs. Depending on where ya are we might run into ya.

MC2003TJ

I'll be on the trail from 13-17 as well. Keep in mind there is a poker run on the 14th that will be going for a good part of the day. It runs the first part of loon lake to the "y" split down to wentworth springs. Depending on where ya are we might run into ya.

Sounds good, we will look for you. Who is organizing the poker run?

Looney Tune

Sweet sounds good! I'll have to put a post out on here when I'm ready to see if anyone wants to go! Thanks :)

Come up with some dates....a few of us down here in Ridgecrest have been talking about the same thing...
I feel the Need to cross off another trail from my bucket list..:rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkmitch

Come up with some dates....a few of us down here in Ridgecrest have been talking about the same thing...
I feel the Need to cross off another trail from my bucket list..:rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh will do! I'll get on it, hopefully sometime in June 👍

Oh will do! I'll get on it, hopefully sometime in June 👍

A little info just in case: steer clear of dates toward the end of July : August due to jeep and jeepers jamboree then I've heard the marlin crawler roundup has been moved from Sept to August (basically 350 Toyota buggies). They didn't take kind to our three jeeps last year.

I know you said June but sometimes things get pushed back :yup: also a really good time is October because you usually can have fires and Mosquitos aren't crazy bad.

I would love to join you guys if I can as well. I'm in for day trips or longer.

I will be running the trail on June 15-17 if anyone wants to join. Right now we have 3 rigs (with a possible 4th) and our plan is to camp on the trail and just have fun.

Hit me up if you would like to go.

I will be running the trail on June 15-17 if anyone wants to join. Right now we have 3 rigs (with a possible 4th) and our plan is to camp on the trail and just have fun.

Hit me up if you would like to go.

Wish I could come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom