Rubicon this summer!!!

Brute

Hooked
Good to know! I will definitely keep this in my radar this year. Seems like August-labor day-ish is the time to run it. [emoji848]

I'm down for this trip and willing to open up are property up there that is right next to the Rubicon for a base camp and fun with friends, there is lot's of room for tent camping and if your bringing a trailer you would have to be down at the bottom kinda next to the road unless you have a off-road suspension on it, and you would be responsible for any and all problems with it and responsible for it while we are away on the trail. I have been thinking for a while to plan a trip up there so if this trip doesn't go through i may plan a trip so stay tuned.

I ran the Rubicon two years ago in a JKU on 35's no problem; I did have lockers, and only used the rear on a couple occasions ( I'm from the camp of "smoke em if you got em").

bbjeep91

Depending on when your planning to go on this trip id love to go if y'all wouldn't mind. It's been a life long dream while growing up in Pennsylvania to run the Rubicon. Now that my jeep is nearing completion and I moved to Reno I'm dying to get in the trail.

Attachments

• IMG_20180107_191029_903.jpg
    IMG_20180107_191029_903.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom