Rubicon Trail - September 17 -20, 2017

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
I wish but she will be in school. Maybe my brother. He could hunt crawdads too. Did you eat them?

No...it was a contest going on in camp.
Count, judge, and release.

Most
Longest
Smallest
Strangest looking
Everyone was on the hunt for the elusive albino crawdad

We got 2nd

Best thing about it...kept the boys busy for 8 hours [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh...and watch the tree stump on Cadillac hill. Dean snapped a rear axle. [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Desert Crawler

I already have that week off, so if you would like another rig on the run put me down. If you think it is getting too full that is ok too.

fiend

Caught the Bug
My copilot couldn't get time off work, so unfortunately I'm out for this trip. Have fun guys!

Kenthejeepguy

I'm like a little kid, gettin' all excited. CB gets put in next week, decent tires going on the old cj, spill kit came in today, got cheap tickets for my kid from the Midwest so he's for sure... just a couple weeks to go!

Mizippi

I'm like a little kid, gettin' all excited. CB gets put in next week, decent tires going on the old cj, spill kit came in today, got cheap tickets for my kid from the Midwest so he's for sure... just a couple weeks to go!

Should be fun times!!

2007 2WD (upgrades: Hemi, Atlas, 1 Tons, 40s, etc)

Renzo1200

I'm In a bit of a jam. It doesn't look like my sliders will get here before the 17th. Will my stocker Rubi ones cut it or am I just asking for rocker damage?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I'm In a bit of a jam. It doesn't look like my sliders will get here before the 17th. Will my stocker Rubi ones cut it or am I just asking for rocker damage?

ChiliDawg just ran it last week on 35s with Rubi rails and did great. You will use them for sure, but as long as you are smart about your lines you will be fine.

I am on 37s and had my new Evo sliders to test out, so I was a bit less careful. A couple of hits mine took I don't think would have been good on the stock rails.

Mizippi

You should be fine. Like others have said here...we just need to make sure everyone picks the right lines.

2007 2WD (upgrades: Hemi, Atlas, 1 Tons, 40s, etc)

ChiliDawg

I beat mine up last weekend up there and they held up fine. Like Quicksilver said - you'll definitely be using them. But they work. I took more hits off my rear bumper dropping down in the back.

Last edited:

Renzo1200

I beat mine up last weekend up there and they held up fine. Like Quicksilver said - you'll definitely be using them. But they work. I took more hits off my rear bumper dropping down in the back.

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I've bashed the stockers quite a bit in the past and based on what I'm hearing I should be ok. My bigger fear is oil pan/tranny and I'll have those armored up by next weekend. Let's do this!

Top Bottom