Rubicon Trail Summer Run and Camping Fun

Let's Pick A Date

• Saturday June 9th , 2018

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Saturday August 4, 2018

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
update 4/3/2018

*****run is now full if you are on the maybe list let me know by may 1st if you can make it an i will let you go.****

everyone that is joining us on this run i have metioned in previous posts i putting togeather the trip as we speak please be paitient i will be sending an email with all the details to the following people on the list.

Update on us. We’d like to give our spot up to someone on the waiting list. Wife is graduating from her engineering program this year and we were just notified her ceremony is scheduled for the day we’re supposed to hit the trail. I’m bummed to have to skip it but hopeful there will be mor chances perhaps even after Sierra trek.

Brute

Hooked
Update on us. We’d like to give our spot up to someone on the waiting list. Wife is graduating from her engineering program this year and we were just notified her ceremony is scheduled for the day we’re supposed to hit the trail. I’m bummed to have to skip it but hopeful there will be mor chances perhaps even after Sierra trek.

Congrats!...

A.J.

I'm still solidly committed...looking forward to it

Me too! Actually Brute when we get closer to time if you are heading down from Washington the wife and I were thinking it would be cool if you want to meet up in Grants Pass and caravan down together. I don't know if anyone else is coming from our area or not. Keep in touch!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Me too! Actually Brute when we get closer to time if you are heading down from Washington the wife and I were thinking it would be cool if you want to meet up in Grants Pass and caravan down together. I don't know if anyone else is coming from our area or not. Keep in touch!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kden.......

****trip cancelled *******

I hate to do this to everyone but this trip is cancelled their has been a death in the family and my time is now going to be directed to that, if everyone would like to reschedule for another time i'm more then willing to do so.

I hate to do this to everyone but this trip is cancelled their has been a death in the family and my time is now going to be directed to that, if everyone would like to reschedule for another time i'm more then willing to do so.

Super sorry to hear that. I know I speak for everyone here when I say if you need anything from any of us, we’re just a message away.

fiend

Caught the Bug

Sorry to hear about that, but family comes first. Another time.

Top Bottom