Rubicon trip in August - anyone up?

Rampart22

I'll be in Tahoe July 14-22. I'm in for a rubicon trail. It's on my bucket list and I'm finally making the trek from San Diego. If anyone is around hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChiliDawg

Who would be down if it was a midweek trip? with the Jeep Jamborees happening the first and second weekends of August, this might be a trip best planned between them. Or maybe last weekend of this month.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Who would be down if it was a midweek trip? with the Jeep Jamborees happening the first and second weekends of August, this might be a trip best planned between them. Or maybe last weekend of this month.

Interested re possible August mid week trip. Can't do last weekend of July due to work (Friday) and Metallica at the Rose Bowl on Saturday.

Randy Tadevich

I should be able to do a mid-week. What about the last week of Aug into the first weekend of sep? Monday Sep 4th is labor day. We could be heading home (say the 3rd), this way we could miss the weekend traffic home?!?!
This will also by pass all the jamboree players.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenthejeepguy

Does anyone know what the snow pack is still like on the Ruby trail? Theres still a little snow left on the peaks here in Az, and we didnt get the snow the upper sierra-nevadas received. Curiosity question.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Today (7/11) Ranger station said only partly open. Which part? Dunno.

I WANT to Rubicon this summer! For my part, I'm leaving Aug 10-15 open, or Sept 17-26. That's 3 different weekends (Be great to only be there part of a weekend due to crowds).

Mizippi

Check the website of rubicon springs. In my research for the run starting on sept 17th I noticed that the privately held rubicon springs was the preferred overnight spot of the larger groups.

jkjourneys

I will been in Tahoe from 8/5 to 10. Looking to hit a trail or two. I am a newb and looking for someone who can help teach some tricks or at least be there to help.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom