Rubicon trip in August - anyone up?

ChiliDawg

Ok, so to update this post, now eyeballing date of August 26th-27th. Meet early AM on the 26th, ride in and camp at Rubicon Springs, wheel out Sunday. We could even see if there's interest in camping Friday evening near the trailhead if anyone was interested.

For the sake of being able to run the trail in this time frame, figure a good group size would be around 10 or fewer.

Who would be up?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Ok, so to update this post, now eyeballing date of August 26th-27th. Meet early AM on the 26th, ride in and camp at Rubicon Springs, wheel out Sunday. We could even see if there's interest in camping Friday evening near the trailhead if anyone was interested.

For the sake of being able to run the trail in this time frame, figure a good group size would be around 10 or fewer.

Who would be up?

Almost positive I can make this. Probably won't be able to do Friday night but will make it early Saturday.

Randy Tadevich

Who would be up?

We will be a high potential. If we do it, I'm thinking of doing the friday night camp too. I will have to figure out my days off, we will be driving up from Phoenix. This may actually happen. Whoo hoo.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepsySoul

Who would be up?

If we are looking at the 26th and 27th of August, I am SO IN!!
I also have interest in meeting up Friday night, if that's what y'all end up deciding.

JeepJeep75

I would love to go with you guys but I just blew my vacation wad over the last two weeks in Ouray, CO. It was epic!! Just remember guys, as I always seem to forget, Ouray is very wet! Epic mornings with afternoon thundershowers. Lots of puddles on the trails. IMG_9862.jpg If you go opened up, you'll have to bag yourselves up like all the silly side-by-side UTV riders. [emoji23]

Joshman3280

So I am putting in a request for Saturday off and possibly early Friday. If I get it I would love to go but I would be riding with Quicksilver JK. I wouldn't want the old XJ slowing you guys up [emoji6][emoji23].

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Getting stoked for the upcoming trip. Does anyone know what weather conditions to expect? I can deal with cold nights, but I would like to be as prepared as possible for my 11 year olds sake.

JeepsySoul

Getting stoked for the upcoming trip. Does anyone know what weather conditions to expect? I can deal with cold nights, but I would like to be as prepared as possible for my 11 year olds sake.

I'm getting stoked too! Nice intimate group, we'll have a great time!

I'm going to be eyeballing the weather as it gets closer as well. However, one thing I've heard about the Rubicon is that the mosquitos are gnarly... so I'm planning on bringing a metric sh*t ton of bug spray and whatnot.

Top Bottom