Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

spinuck

I might try to make it. Had some technical difficulties on the trail this weekend. Should be ready to go by then. Be nice to meet some of the Antioch area folks. I live in Oakley.

Panda

I might try to make it. Had some technical difficulties on the trail this weekend. Should be ready to go by then. Be nice to meet some of the Antioch area folks. I live in Oakley.

Sweet hope you can make it! If you need any help with your rig let me know :thumb:

Got you in as a maybe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

Anyone have a plan for this trip? When are we arriving Friday, where are we camping etc?

--rccrwlr.

I would need to drive up Thursday, any coordinates of the meeting spot? planning my route IF i can make it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
If there is still room, put me down as a very unlikely maybe. I want to run it in October (after work settles down a bit), but I am not sure I can do it the first weekend.

Yes got that part, does Ice House Rd go to Loon Lake?

EDIT, OK I got it!

Ya it does. There is one right turn that you have to watch for, there is a sign but it's missed a lot. Last fuel is either pollack pines or a chevron just passed pollack pines on the right.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Jill is coming for sure. She needs another women to talk 2. 2 nights of camping should be a blast.

My wife is coming.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

If there is still room, put me down as a very unlikely maybe. I want to run it in October (after work settles down a bit), but I am not sure I can do it the first weekend.

Got you on the maybe list.

firecrew1

Put me down as a maybe in the off chance im not on a fire, fire season has been incredibly slow this year but never know, would love to do the rubicon

Last edited:
Put me down as a maybe in the off chance im not on a fire, fire season has been incredibly slow this year but never know, would love to do the rubicon

Ok your in as a maybe. Hopefully for everyone's sake fires season stays slow. Hope you can make it.

Top Bottom