Rubicrawl's build thread

Skid_Kid

Why is ebay 1 still there? Didn't it get sold after Sema?

That it did! But it was not completely finished before it had to go to SEMA for the EBAY unveiling. The owner now has it getting finished and it will goto Florida I believe when it is done.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Ooooo, thats one place I wouldn't want that vehicle is Florida.....too much rain and the lack of top would be annoying after awile :bleh:

rubicrawl

Well I did some other stuff to my rig this weekend like a bolt on roll cage and added the power plant winch which I found it on Craigslist for $1000 in el segundo ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366652433.991376.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366652464.861517.jpg slipped right in didn't even have to take off the grill couldn't believe it like a glove did have to trim the case though but sprayed it black and can't even tell beautiful ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366652539.577040.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366652555.959839.jpg also a light plate that I got from Evo that goes in between the fair lead and bumper

rubicrawl

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366652621.380313.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366652632.422699.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366652649.182060.jpg still not done need to install the center pieces that go in the middle from the front to the rear and the rear section also

rubicrawl

Anybody wants a winch cable and roller fairlead I'm installing synthetic on my winch let me know $100 or best offer

rubicrawl

Well it's been a while since I've done anything cause I've been searching for a new home just bought it moved in and now I'm finally getting settled in so now time to start on my rig again yesterday just ordered the front dtd bracket with just the coilover not the bypass yet and probably order the rear end in a couple weeks ill keep you posted when I start picking stuff up can't wait hoping it will be done by the opening date to enter for next years jkx

rubicrawl

Well I finally dropped off my baby at offroad evolution last night for my lift now the waiting game starts until I go pick it up I hope I can sleep at night lol I'll post pics when I go pick it up

JAGS

Hooked
Well I finally dropped off my baby at offroad evolution last night for my lift now the waiting game starts until I go pick it up I hope I can sleep at night lol I'll post pics when I go pick it up

That's awesome. Congrats. 👍

- Jason

rubicrawl

Just the front and bolt on at the rear it added up so fast couldn't believe it so is just went bolt on at rear for now who knows might just leave it that way I'll do pro rocks first but thanks brother can't wait

Top Bottom