Rugged Ridge New Spartan Grille & Mesh Inserts for JK's

Sithwindu

I'll be the odd ball and say that I actually like it, but I think it would be much better color matches. While yes it does take away the iconic 7 slot grill, a little change once in a while is nice :)

What also goes through my mind is maybe cutting the ambers off along the contour (the way they did with vengeance) to line up with a stubby bumper like Evo, and give it a more sleek contour. But that's just me being creative lol.

I like it, and for he price I might just give it a shot and see how I like it, could always resell, these sell quick.

And as a side note, it would allow for a lot more airflow! So I guess there is a minor functionality to it lol

Black Beaver

There are only a few rugged ridge products that I will buy... This will not be one of them. I personally think it's ugly.

BDP849

I have to give them credit for trying, but NO. You can not remove the 7 slots from the grill otherwise it's a single continent Jeep.

bonedaddy

Not my thing. To me it's like the eyelash things people put on beetles, just dumb.

shit, and i bought you eyelashes for the next time we wheel too... hopefully Rugged Ridge has a return policy... ;)

first off, my feeling on this as well as the other angry eyes grille is you lose the emblem... big X there... second, I can see the functionality or "getting more air" but I wonder how it would function caked in mud... ;)

I give that a big ole bag of nopes. Ill keep my seven slot grill, thanks. I dont understand why companies keep trying to mess with the most iconic feature of a jeep. This is not some honda civic in tokyo drift.

Top Bottom