SAGEBRUSH SALOON Passport

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In a way, I really hate Travel Nevada which is an organization to help promote our state's tourism industry and really, because they actually do a pretty good job of making Nevada look like a fun and cool place to visit. Of course, I'd rather people just keep on heading west and go straight to California but, I digress. Anyway, I just saw that they released what they call, the Sagebrush Saloon Passport to help people find and visit many of the cool watering holes that you can find across the state and on a web app that they've created.

IMG_1444.jpg

And, after looking through the app, I will have to say having personally visited just about every single one listed, it's a pretty comprehensive list and worthy of a WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust 🤠

Anyway, if you're ever making your way though Nevada and would like to check some of these fine establishments for yourself, you can download their free Sagebrush Saloon Passport here:

(y)

AZVAJKU

Hooked
In a way, I really hate Travel Nevada which is an organization to help promote our state's tourism industry and really, because they actually do a pretty good job of making Nevada look like a fun and cool place to visit. Of course, I'd rather people just keep on heading west and go straight to California but, I digress. Anyway, I just saw that they released what they call, the Sagebrush Saloon Passport to help people find and visit many of the cool watering holes that you can find across the state and on a web app that they've created.

View attachment 406021

And, after looking through the app, I will have to say having personally visited just about every single one listed, it's a pretty comprehensive list and worthy of a WAYALIFE Whiskey Wanderlust 🤠

Anyway, if you're ever making your way though Nevada and would like to check some of these fine establishments for yourself, you can download their free Sagebrush Saloon Passport here:

(y)

I have a subscription to Travel Nevada and love it. I hope everyone else outside of NV ignores what they send out. 😂🤣

I was looking at that article the other night and thought: Whiskey Wanderlust 2025?
😂🤣😂

Top Bottom