Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Brankz

This is a thread for everyone to inform members of great deals on ANYTHING from Parts, Tools, or anything else the common person might appreciate hearing about! Got the idea from the HF thread but wanted to expand it to include ANYTHING! lol Ill start it with this...

4WD has a sale right now on the DynoMax exhaust that makes purchase price of 202 plus a 50 prepaid visa rebate putting purchase cost at 152!!!

http://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Engine-Performance/Jeep-Exhaust-Systems.aspx?t_c=74&t_s=49&t_pt=3383&Manufacturer_PQ=Dynomax+Exhaust&vgID=4

I got mine brand new on eBay for 112 from this guy that he got it and after 2 days before installation he totaled his rig. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366524030.361808.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366524049.580505.jpg
Yea I know I try to rip off the sticker but I can't so I just live with it lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
I got mine brand new on eBay for 112 from this guy that he got it and after 2 days before installation he totaled his rig. View attachment 25683 View attachment 25684
Yea I know I try to rip off the sticker but I can't so I just live with it lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

For that sticker, go get some gooo gone in the cleaning section of Walmart/target. In the morning when completely cool spray that sticker till coated and let sit for a few. Should then rub off a bit easier.

Brankz

For that sticker, go get some gooo gone in the cleaning section of Walmart/target. In the morning when completely cool spray that sticker till coated and let sit for a few. Should then rub off a bit easier.

Wow man thank u I will try it tomorrow morning. I'm tired of the smell when it gets hot. Is that normal? Is like burn popcorn lol.

Ps eBay sells cool stuff for JK's had to say it so I don't highjack this

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

Wow man thank u I will try it tomorrow morning. I'm tired of the smell when it gets hot. Is that normal? Is like burn popcorn lol.

Well I am a complete idot...I kept my clear wrap on to protect it during install. WELL I completely forgot about it and now its melted all to crap! :doh: Ill post a pic up when I get one

catahoula

Caught the Bug
FYI. Stopped off at O'Reilly's to get rear brake pads fer muh jeep. Not only can they get rugged ridge, but also Rancho, Fox, bilstein shocks, tops, bumpers, etc. They have parts catalog with jeep specific section. Reasonably priced as well.

StrizzyChris

outlawled.com has a discount code right now for EVERYTHING they sell. enter the code CL30 on checkout and it will take 30% off your order price. I got a 20" LED flood/spot combo, and two 2x2 3" spots.

I have mine and they look good. cant comment on their function yet, as I still need to install em

StrizzyChris

Anyone know where to get dring shackles at a good price? Needing a set for my 1/4 pounder. Also if smittybuilt shackles are worth a damn? They are the cheapest I've found on eBay

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Prime8

Anyone know where to get dring shackles at a good price? Needing a set for my 1/4 pounder. Also if smittybuilt shackles are worth a damn? They are the cheapest I've found on eBay

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Paid $13 for mine at Fastenal by name dropping Cat. Normally they are $23...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369333183.481216.jpg

JKU-Tom

You can get the 3/4 in ARB drings on amazon for $10-11 all the time. Usually will only sell one at that price and then you just check back later and buy another one.

jhires

In store. They give me a healthy Cat discount for everything, even though I told them it was for personal, not business, use.

Before college, I worked for a big-rig parts, repair, and sales company. I've found that most automotive and industrial equipment places all have accounts with discounts for each other. Depending on the company, employees can usually take advantage of the discount as long as they pay cash and the tax. Be sure to mention it is a personal sale and is a cash-tax sale.

I was able to use the discounts for misc parts at Napa, brake re-lining, machine work like turning drums, disks, and flywheels, fasteners from a place similar to Fastenal, etc. So whenever you walk into a store it doesn't hurt to ask if your employer (or a company you are close to) has an account. Usually it's good for 3% off, sometimes a lot more.

Only drawback is that you have to show up in person and is not the case for all. Some will require a purchase order no matter the type of sale.

I suppose I could have gotten a discount at Cat too, but I couldn't justify putting a 3406b in my 64 ford f100. :D

Prime8

Before college, I worked for a big-rig parts, repair, and sales company. I've found that most automotive and industrial equipment places all have accounts with discounts for each other. Depending on the company, employees can usually take advantage of the discount as long as they pay cash and the tax. Be sure to mention it is a personal sale and is a cash-tax sale.

I was able to use the discounts for misc parts at Napa, brake re-lining, machine work like turning drums, disks, and flywheels, fasteners from a place similar to Fastenal, etc. So whenever you walk into a store it doesn't hurt to ask if your employer (or a company you are close to) has an account. Usually it's good for 3% off, sometimes a lot more.

Only drawback is that you have to show up in person and is not the case for all. Some will require a purchase order no matter the type of sale.

I suppose I could have gotten a discount at Cat too, but I couldn't justify putting a 3406b in my 64 ford f100. :D

Haha, I used my Cat name-drop in a Fastenal. I don't think, even as a Cat employee, that we get significant discounts on our own equipment... The local Cat Rental store won't even give me a discount for a cherry-picker to paint my house unless I rent for months at a time... What Cat employee needs to rent equipment for months at a time...?

jhires

Haha, I used my Cat name-drop in a Fastenal. I don't think, even as a Cat employee, that we get significant discounts on our own equipment... The local Cat Rental store won't even give me a discount for a cherry-picker to paint my house unless I rent for months at a time... What Cat employee needs to rent equipment for months at a time...?

Next time you go to Napa, or any auto parts store, ask them if you can buy it cash-tax using the Cat account. Then you pay for it with cash and applicable tax and you get the discount as if it was being bought for your employers use (Unless your employer doesn't allow you to of course).

Hell, you might even try that with home depot. I'd definitely try it with the Jeep dealer if you have your rig serviced there.

JKU EXTREME

Not really a special deal but TreadWright has tires at an extremely good price, I myself have not had them but I am planning on purchasing some in two weeks

Sent from JKU EXTREME "Just Explore Every Place"

StrizzyChris

For a couple more days Northridge has a sale on their gift certificates. 10% offf if you use the promotion code father2013 on checkout. I bought mine and will be waiting to use them when there are other sales :beer:

Top Bottom