Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

RedFox

I must have typed it in wrong? Stuff is already on its way so I can't go back and try again. Gotta love N4x4 same day shipping

MTG

Caught the Bug
I must have typed it in wrong? Stuff is already on its way so I can't go back and try again. Gotta love N4x4 same day shipping

Call them up and tell them what happened. I would hope they'd give you the 5% off.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
While searching for the best price for a Trektop NX for my JK, I found that 4Wheel Parts currently has it on sale for $655 with free shipping. Those of us in California have to pay sales tax, but still beats the prices on N4x4 AND Quadratec.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Warn has a rebate thru Sunday if you buy certain Warn winches you get a bag of recovery gear valued at $200 for free. :thumb:

StrizzyChris

While searching for the best price for a Trektop NX for my JK, I found that 4Wheel Parts currently has it on sale for $655 with free shipping. Those of us in California have to pay sales tax, but still beats the prices on N4x4 AND Quadratec.

My GF bought mine from morris4x4 for 649 free shipping and no ca tax

StrizzyChris

Northridge4x4 is having a 10% off on top of their free shipping sale for every in stock EVO and ACE product they have in stock!

13JKUR

Northridge4x4 is having a 10% off on top of their free shipping sale for every in stock EVO and ACE product they have in stock!

I must say Northridge is awesome! I ordered the majority of my JKX build items from them and they really hooked me up.

Skid_Kid

Seems that the sale as of right now is only pertaining to the EVO Manufacturing JK Evo Armor 4-Door Rock Sliders.

RockyJk

I got the same one too. So I went to the site and ordered the ORE Trail Table, no discount. If you scroll through all the EVO gear only the sliders have a marked down price. Must be the only thing in stock.

Sent from my PRC-119

Damm I wanted to order the gusset and skid package lol

JKJody

Set of axles on sacramento craigslist. Front dana 60 and rear sterling 10.5 bolt $1300. They look alright but im no expert.

Top Bottom