Salty Jeeps

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Timely and interesting thread....with 10 to 15cm expected tonight I'm sure I will have some Canadian salt to add. Like the OP lots of change for the coin opp wash....I'm there twice a week....

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

So do you start cussing when you have an american coin mixed in with your Canadian coins or is it just on our side of the boarder we have this issue?

GraziersJeep

Crying for mine too....just horrible on the all black and then the rag top.....can't hit that with the power washer. 😢

GraziersJeep

So do you start cussing when you have an american coin mixed in with your Canadian coins or is it just on our side of the boarder we have this issue?
Odd some US coins will work just fine, others just kick them out then the go flying onto the floor or roll under the Jeep. Then you cuss.

Any retailer will gladly accept US coins in Canada.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
IMG_20171213_140028041.jpg This happened while traveling from Chicago to Roaring Springs PA. I didn't see one snowflake but I saw plenty of salt [emoji33]

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Looks like I made it about 6 hrs before the snow. Tomorrow morning I'll have a pic for the jeep in snow thread haha

Ddays

Hooked
This is from last year. No more of this shit for me. I'm fortunate in that this is not my DD. I refuse to drive mine on the roads when they brine or salt them anymore :grayno:

7D_19402.jpg

Top Bottom