San Diego County Suds-n-Grub @ Pizza Port Bressi Ranch - Wedneday, June 12th

Barbados

too faf for me!

:grayno: hi guys!
not very close to my home, maybe next time.... :drinks:
Enjoy youurself!!!!

Moochie

It's possible that they won't be open in time. We might have to go a plan B. It was supposed to be open by late May or early June. I'm trying to find out but, info is hard to get.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's possible that they won't be open in time. We might have to go a plan B. It was supposed to be open by late May or early June. I'm trying to find out but, info is hard to get.

Good deal. Could always just move it to the Carlsbad location. :idon'tknow:

Moochie

Any update on this event?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are close to opening. I went by there this afternoon and there was a large group of people inside having a meeting (employee's maybe). It's looking more like it won't be open by the 12th and if it is, it might be packed.
We could just move it to their other Carlsbad location like Adam suggested. I guess we will decide tonight.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer, I was so hoping to check out the new Pizza Port. Having said that, I'm still on a Pizza Port kick and think moving it to Carlsbad is exactly what we should do. We won't all be able to park next to each other but, at least there is at least parking to be had. I will send out a PM to let everyone on the list know of the change in plans. If in fact they open up later in the month, we could always go again :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
San Diego County Suds-n-Grub @ Pizza Port Carlsbad - Wedneday, June 12th

Cool, ill be there! Is it just street parking or is there a lot? Never been there.

Moochie

San Diego County Suds-n-Grub @ Pizza Port Carlsbad - Wedneday, June 12th

There is a public lot kitty corner from Pizza Port.

Top Bottom