Scope Creep

MericaMade

I have read in the past that some people had some sort of popping or clunking noise where the rear bracket and tub hit each other. Did you have any problems after install?
No, and I believe that is the filler hose bouncing around if you don't secure it right.

TND333

I have read in the past that some people had some sort of popping or clunking noise where the rear bracket and tub hit each other. Did you have any problems after install?

I haven’t had mine on the road yet so I’m not sure. I appreciate the heads up, I’ll keep an ear out for noise once I get it going.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I haven’t had mine on the road yet so I’m not sure. I appreciate the heads up, I’ll keep an ear out for noise once I get it going.

No problem. I have mine waiting for me at home . Can hardly wait to install.:beer:

wjtstudios

Hooked

I found the old thread, but it's on the old forum. Grabbed a few photos.
View attachment 357263 View attachment 357264

No, and I believe that is the filler hose bouncing around if you don't secure it right.

Weebz, Ddays and I put a rubber spacer between the tub top of the rear coilover frame mount. I’ve had no issues with mine.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom