Screw You WAYALIFE - We are NORCAL!

WJCO

Meme King
I find the thread rather entertaining. Every time it's on my feed, I can't help but click on it.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Can this thread die already. I like this site. If you don't, do not type it in your browser.
If you got a problem with the man go see him or give him a call. If you don't have his number, send him a PM and ask for it.
I don't get it.
Tired of seeing this thread on my "what's new" feed.

You're weak if you can't resist looking at it. If you don't like this thread, here's an option don't open it

JAGS

Hooked
I don't know him and don't know anything about his stickers, I simply posted in his build thread that he had a nice jeep and that I had seen it this summer while driving through town. That's it, it really is that simple. I didn't know about any previous rift or anything about him or the folks that he hangs with. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm intrigued....how did you know that was the thread of the jeep you saw driving down the street if you don't the owner and don't know the jeep??

I see tons of jeeps driving around town, and couldn't ever tell if they are part of forum let alone be able to find the owner and the rig on a site.

If this truly is random, than go to Vegas or buy a lotto ticket.

Jimi Nugent

I'm intrigued....how did you know that was the thread of the jeep you saw driving down the street if you don't the owner and don't know the jeep??

I see tons of jeeps driving around town, and couldn't ever tell if they are part of forum let alone be able to find the owner and the rig on a site.

If this truly is random, than go to Vegas or buy a lotto ticket.

LoL, ok let me break this down...

I joined the forum and was looking through the wave threads to see if there were many other Oregon people here. I saw a wave from Oregon thread, I clicked on it and was reading through it. I noticed there was a poster who responded from the Bend area. I live in the Bend area. Just like you, I was intrigued. I saw he had a build thread link in his sig. I clicked on it. It was 80 fucking pages... at the start it just looked like any other ordinary white JKU, there are a lot of JK's running around in the Bend area. There is a pretty big Jeep dealer in Bend and this town is very outdoors sports oriented, so there are a lot of Jeeps around town. Just yesterday I was sitting at a red light and noticed that there were 4 Jeeps in the same intersection, really... I skipped a ways ahead in this dude's build thread and saw a pic that was no longer an ordinary white JKU. It was a pretty distinctive Jeep, and I had seen it in town earlier this summer and recognized it. That's it, honestly that's it. I don't know the guy from Adam, he might be a dick, I have no idea. Evidently he has some kind of bad mojo here, but I have nothing to do with the guy other than seeing his Jeep going down the road this summer and commenting on his build thread. You can't argue that he doesn't have a sweet Jeep that you wouldn't remember if you saw it driving thru your hometown.

Cheers :beer:

WJCO

Meme King
LoL, ok let me break this down...

I joined the forum and was looking through the wave threads to see if there were many other Oregon people here. I saw a wave from Oregon thread, I clicked on it and was reading through it. I noticed there was a poster who responded from the Bend area. I live in the Bend area. Just like you, I was intrigued. I saw he had a build thread link in his sig. I clicked on it. It was 80 fucking pages... at the start it just looked like any other ordinary white JKU, there are a lot of JK's running around in the Bend area. There is a pretty big Jeep dealer in Bend and this town is very outdoors sports oriented, so there are a lot of Jeeps around town. Just yesterday I was sitting at a red light and noticed that there were 4 Jeeps in the same intersection, really... I skipped a ways ahead in this dude's build thread and saw a pic that was no longer an ordinary white JKU. It was a pretty distinctive Jeep, and I had seen it in town earlier this summer and recognized it. That's it, honestly that's it. I don't know the guy from Adam, he might be a dick, I have no idea. Evidently he has some kind of bad mojo here, but I have nothing to do with the guy other than seeing his Jeep going down the road this summer and commenting on his build thread. You can't argue that he doesn't have a sweet Jeep that you wouldn't remember if you saw it driving thru your hometown.

Cheers :beer:

What build thread?

This is all fine and dandy ^, but what build thread are you talking about. I just went through all your posts and didn't see what build thread you're referring to. Maybe I'm the one who's confused here. :idontknow:

Jimi Nugent

What build thread?

This is all fine and dandy ^, but what build thread are you talking about. I just went through all your posts and didn't see what build thread you're referring to. Maybe I'm the one who's confused here. :idontknow:

Post #201 in this thread (by me), was originally posted in a build thread, not in this thread. It was moved to this thread for whatever reason, but not by me. But yeah, we're all confused... I'm just a new guy who wants to take my Jeep out in the mud and rocks with other people who like to take their Jeeps out in the mud and rocks... Cheers :beer:

WJCO

Meme King
Post #201 in this thread (by me), was originally posted in a build thread, not in this thread. It was moved to this thread for whatever reason, but not by me. But yeah, we're all confused... I'm just a new guy who wants to take my Jeep out in the mud and rocks with other people who like to take their Jeeps out in the mud and rocks... Cheers :beer:

Ok. Now I see what you're saying. Also clears up where that was said in the other post. Who knows. Carry on. I'm sure this thread won't die anytime soon though.

Top Bottom