Screw You WAYALIFE - We are NORCAL!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sure I saw this Jeep cruisin' through town this summer, great looking rig!

Welcome to WAYALIFE. I see you and your buddies really are the losers that everyone was trying to tell me that you are. Do us all a favor and spend more of your time on your new forum. Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man what happened? Do not be late

:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

And yet again, I am proved wrong. All this time, I wanted to give you guys the benefit of the doubt but apparently, you guys really are losers.

SilverBack

My wife and I came across this forum before we even ordered our JKUR. Hell, it was an awesome view into what a jeep means to us! We haven't met any of you in person because we are in Kosovo but we also can't wait to meet some of you in person in the future. That said, we really want to meet Eddie and Cindy someday! The passion and information they share with others in the jeep community is invaluable. They seem to me as real people that are in this for all the right reasons. It is really sad that some have taken and taken and then turned their backs on such a good thing and people. Eddie, I have proudly flown my wayalife colors all over Europe and will continue to do so. Had to use a smaller sticker due to the rules here.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446308294.615917.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446308505.183546.jpg

Wayalife lives Matter!

Jimi Nugent

Welcome to WAYALIFE. I see you and your buddies really are the losers that everyone was trying to tell me that you are. Do us all a favor and spend more of your time on your new forum. Thanks.

I have no idea how my post from a build thread got inserted in here, but I certainly never posted in this thread. I joined this forum a few days ago as I thought it may be a fun way to enhance my Jeepin and offroad experience and maybe meet some new people, learn some new things, etc. Check out my "wave thread" here...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?31686-Wave-from-Sunriver-Or!

While looking through the other wave threads I saw one from Oregon, and reading it noticed that a guy from my area responded. Cool I thought, there are others in my area on here... I checked out his build thread and noticed that I had seen his Jeep just earlier this summer while driving through town. I commented on that, and then somehow I get accused of being a troll and drug into this bullshit drama? I really have no desire to be part of somebody else's pissing match. Further, I don't appreciate being accused of trolling, nor being called a loser. I'm a grown ass man, not some kid who likes high school drama. I'm the owner of 2 successful businesses, I really don't think I'm a loser and I have no time or desire to be involved with other people's arguments. I have no idea who any of these people are and have no connections whatsoever with any members here or previous members here.

Will a moderator please remove my post above in this thread, as I never posted it here. It is post #201, and somebody owes me an apology...

That said, I do have a piece of advise for those posting back and forth in this thread: Nothing good can come from this thread (or the other one like it) for you or this community. It's just senseless bickering back and forth and will only lead to the downfall of the community as a whole. IMO, a mod should just lock and close it or even delete it.

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I have no idea how my post from a build thread got inserted in here, but I certainly never posted in this thread. I joined this forum a few days ago as I thought it may be a fun way to enhance my Jeepin and offroad experience and maybe meet some new people, learn some new things, etc. Check out my "wave thread" here...

While looking through the other wave threads I saw one from Oregon, and reading it noticed that a guy from my area responded. Cool I thought, there are others in my area on here... I checked out his build thread and noticed that I had seen his Jeep just earlier this summer while driving through town. I commented on that, and then somehow I get accused of being a troll and drug into this bullshit drama? I really have no desire to be part of somebody else's pissing match. Further, I don't appreciate being accused of trolling, nor being called a loser. I'm a grown ass man, not some kid who likes high school drama. I'm the owner of 2 successful businesses, I really don't think I'm a loser and I have no time or desire to be involved with other people's arguments. I have no idea who any of these people are and have no connections whatsoever with any members here or previous members here.

Will a moderator please remove my post above in this thread, as I never posted it here. It is post #201, and somebody owes me an apology...

That said, I do have a piece of advise for those posting back and forth in this thread: Nothing good can come from this thread (or the other one like it) for you or this community. It's just senseless bickering back and forth and will only lead to the downfall of the community as a whole. IMO, a mod should just lock and close it or even delete it.

Thanks,

Jim

LOL! Welcome to WAL!
:standing wave:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You know, maybe you digging up an old thread from a guy in your neck of the woods who just recently decided to start up a new competing forum was just a big coincidence and if that really is the case, you'll have to forgive me for getting you involved in their stupidness. Your timing and the fact that others in your neck of the woods had come on just to troll in this manner just made it too easy not to pick you out as a fellow troll.

Thanks,

Jim

That said, I do have a piece of advise for you: Perhaps you should start up your own online community and run it in your own self-righteous image. Surely, you have the wisdom and the insight to build up a community as a whole. IMO, if you don't like the way we do things here, nobody is making you stay.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My wife and I came across this forum before we even ordered our JKUR. Hell, it was an awesome view into what a jeep means to us! We haven't met any of you in person because we are in Kosovo but we also can't wait to meet some of you in person in the future. That said, we really want to meet Eddie and Cindy someday! The passion and information they share with others in the jeep community is invaluable. They seem to me as real people that are in this for all the right reasons. It is really sad that some have taken and taken and then turned their backs on such a good thing and people. Eddie, I have proudly flown my wayalife colors all over Europe and will continue to do so. Had to use a smaller sticker due to the rules here.

View attachment 171782 View attachment 171783

Wayalife lives Matter!

Well thank you for that. Cindy and I really do appreciate your support and we do hope that we'll be able to meet you in person someday :cool:

Jimi Nugent

You know, maybe you digging up an old thread from a guy in your neck of the woods who just recently decided to start up a new competing forum was just a big coincidence and if that really is the case, you'll have to forgive me for getting you involved in their stupidness. Your timing and the fact that others in your neck of the woods had come on just to troll in this manner just made it too easy not to pick you out as a fellow troll.

That said, I do have a piece of advise for you: Perhaps you should start up your own online community and run it in your own self-righteous image. Surely, you have the wisdom and the insight to build up a community as a whole. IMO, if you don't like the way we do things here, nobody is making you stay.

Thanks for the apology, and yes, I suppose that whatever factors that I have no knowledge of led you to jump to conclusions and call me out as something that I'm not. As evidenced by your parting shot, you really don't have any intention of stopping the drama here and only continue to push it more and more with each post. Please enlighten me on why a new guy would want to stick around here and deal with that? I was looking forward to learning some new things here and maybe enjoy a new community, but so far it's only been negativity.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the apology, and yes, I suppose that whatever factors that I have no knowledge of led you to jump to conclusions and call me out as something that I'm not. As evidenced by your parting shot, you really don't have any intention of stopping the drama here and only continue to push it more and more with each post. Please enlighten me on why a new guy would want to stick around here and deal with that? I was looking forward to learning some new things here and maybe enjoy a new community, but so far it's only been negativity.

LOL!! Don't know if I'd call what I said a "parting shot" so much as giving a little back to what you dished out. It is ironic though how much you claim to detest drama and yet, here you are feeding it further.

Jimi Nugent

LOL!! Don't know if I'd call what I said a "parting shot" so much as giving a little back to what you dished out. It is ironic though how much you claim to detest drama and yet, here you are feeding it further.

I can see how it could be taken that way, I suppose I was feeling a little salty from the earlier transgressions... My apologies.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I can see how it could be taken that way, I suppose I was feeling a little salty from the earlier transgressions... My apologies.

I have a few questions perhaps you can help clear things up.

1. Why did you associate Bobby's Jeep with this site? He ripped his stickers off.

2. Why would you bump his thread and not just PM him?

Maybe I'm just not understanding correctly but, I sure am curious. :yup:

mds22

Can this thread die already. I like this site. If you don't, do not type it in your browser.
If you got a problem with the man go see him or give him a call. If you don't have his number, send him a PM and ask for it.
I don't get it.
Tired of seeing this thread on my "what's new" feed.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can this thread die already. I like this site. If you don't, do not type it in your browser.
If you got a problem with the man go see him or give him a call. If you don't have his number, send him a PM and ask for it.
I don't get it.
Tired of seeing this thread on my "what's new" feed.

If you don't like it then don't open this thread and read it.

Jimi Nugent

I have a few questions perhaps you can help clear things up.

1. Why did you associate Bobby's Jeep with this site? He ripped his stickers off.

2. Why would you bump his thread and not just PM him?

Maybe I'm just not understanding correctly but, I sure am curious. :yup:

I don't know him and don't know anything about his stickers, I simply posted in his build thread that he had a nice jeep and that I had seen it this summer while driving through town. That's it, it really is that simple. I didn't know about any previous rift or anything about him or the folks that he hangs with. Sorry for the confusion.

Top Bottom