Screw You WAYALIFE - We are NORCAL!

Man, just logging on for the first time in forever tonight...not sure what happened, but hate to see bad blood. Hope it all gets sorted out, too many good people on here and hate to see them leave(even though I haven't been on to see much lately)

Man, just logging on for the first time in forever tonight...not sure what happened, but hate to see bad blood. Hope it all gets sorted out, too many good people on here and hate to see them leave(even though I haven't been on to see much lately)

No bad blood and there isn't anything to sort out. Fact of the matter is they left and started their own forum. More power to them.

Long time no see, it's great to see you back and hope all is well with you. As far as "good people" go, I think the term "good" is relative and to be perfectly honest, I'm glad to see all of them go. No bad blood (from me anyway), just wouldn't want people who don't like it here to feel like they need to stay.

I just have one thing to say about this to Eddie....I truly hope that this experience hasn't soured your gracious and helpful attitude towards others, and that you continue to be a help/inspiration to the offroad community, and just an all around good guy to be around. I'd hate to break down in death valley one day, only to have you drive by and ignore my cries for help, all because clowns like these soured you with the "no good deed goes unpunished." It's always that one asshat that ruins it for everyone, but I think that luckily, those that appreciate what you do far outnumber those that sip the haterade. :thumb: Keep on keepin on brother! My next trip will probably include northern nevada, and I'd love to swing by and buy you a beverage of choice!

Long time no see, it's great to see you back and hope all is well with you.

Man I sure miss the Cali weather, WAL crew, and free time. Life's been great, but the most hectic last 6 months of my life. Just prepping for our little one that's due this December.

I just have one thing to say about this to Eddie....I truly hope that this experience hasn't soured your gracious and helpful attitude towards others, and that you continue to be a help/inspiration to the offroad community, and just an all around good guy to be around. I'd hate to break down in death valley one day, only to have you drive by and ignore my cries for help, all because clowns like these soured you with the "no good deed goes unpunished." It's always that one asshat that ruins it for everyone, but I think that luckily, those that appreciate what you do far outnumber those that sip the haterade. :thumb: Keep on keepin on brother! My next trip will probably include northern nevada, and I'd love to swing by and buy you a beverage of choice!

What I can tell you is this, I have been doing the forum thing about as long as the internet has been around. I have been doing the Jeep thing for even longer. Over the years, what I have found is this. Everyone is excited and grateful when they are new to the world of Jeeps. Once they get built up and feel like they're a badass, many begin to see themselves as being better than the very people they once were so grateful to. The sad truth is, I've been shit on by people that I once thought were my friends and for more years than most of these guys have been wheeling combined. And yet, here I am, still willing to help out where I can.

It would be great to meet you in person some day.

Man I sure miss the Cali weather, WAL crew, and free time. Life's been great, but the most hectic last 6 months of my life. Just prepping for our little one that's due this December.

Honestly, that is just so awesome. I'm really excited for you.

If you ever get a chance to make it back out this way, please let me know and we'll take you out on a run :yup:

:cheesy: Say it isn't so!!!

I just got word that the NORCALIANS have been busy recruiting people from WAYALIFE to join them on their new forum of which crippledpetey himself started. I guess that explains why his kids were going around on our Rubicon Trail run yelling how "they weren't WAYALIFE - they were NORCAL!" Kind of hard to imagine this is the same guy that I killed 2 days of our Moab trip just to make sure he was taken care of when his Jeep took a dump. The same guy that I help give a free 200 mile tow to Grand Junction and never once made a mention about till now. To think that he and all his followers have started their own forum because of Rox Star - a stand up guy that was given grief for a half ass thank you here on WAYALIFE followed with a big FU to me personally. :crazyeyes:

Well, here's to you crippledpetey and anyone who would follow you over to your new forum - I wish you all the best of luck :thumb:

Dude this pisses me off. We sat an entire day in that fucking parking lot waiting and helping him and he does this shit. I really hope this isn't true and there is some misunderstanding

Miss the Cali Taxes, gun laws and leftist bull too? :cheesy: Congrats on the BabyStrizz and prepare for even less free time, sleep, money and patience! (Wow I'm such a downer)

If you ever get a chance to make it back out this way, please let me know and we'll take you out on a run :yup:

I've been trying to talk my brother into making a West run with his LJ...but I have a feeling it'll be a year or 2 away...when I do, I'll be sure to hit you up!

Congrats on a little on on the way!

Miss the Cali Taxes, gun laws and leftist bull too? :cheesy:

Not even slightly, just the weather :cheesy:

Congrats on the BabyStrizz and prepare for even less free time, sleep, money and patience! (Wow I'm such a downer)

With talk like that, you'll going to have to 5150 me before too long :sigh:

This kind of stuff happens on vehicle forums all the time. The stronger forum with the most resource material ends up weathering the storms and continues on. It is just an unfortunate reality. People/owners will come and go it is partalife even here on wayalife. ( pun intended ) Just keep doing what your doing and roll on. Life is good!

Congrats on the little one on his/her way Chris!! Hopefully we can meet up and wheel sometime next year since your a lot closer now that your back in Ohio

Dude this pisses me off. We sat an entire day in that fucking parking lot waiting and helping him and he does this shit. I really hope this isn't true and there is some misunderstanding

Sorry, can't make this shit up.

This kind of stuff happens on vehicle forums all the time. The stronger forum with the most resource material ends up weathering the storms and continues on. It is just an unfortunate reality. People/owners will come and go it is partalife even here on wayalife. ( pun intended ) Just keep doing what your doing and roll on. Life is good!

Oh yeah, happens all the time and the fact that it happens here is nothing unique or special. Fact of the matter is, we can easily get just as many new people signing up in just one day as the amount of people who chose to leave. In a lot of cases, we get way more.

Pretty funny to think about how all this started. Lol

Guess you find out what type of people some of these guys are. Just takes some time.

Pretty funny to think about how all this started. Lol

Guess you find out what type of people some of these guys are. Just takes some time.

Pretty funny in that it was YOU who pointed out what an ungrateful douchey thank you their good friend Rox Star made. Pretty funny how they all came to his defense and tried to shit on you for calling him out. Pretty funny in that when all was said and done, I get accused of asking you to call him out and pretty funny how in spite of my help, they never should have asked for it in the first place.

Oh yeah, it's great to find out what people are REALLY like. And really, it's too bad that it takes so long to find out.

Pretty funny in that it was YOU who pointed out what an ungrateful douchey thank you their good friend Rox Star made. Pretty funny how they all came to his defense and tried to shit on you for calling him out. Pretty funny in that when all was said and done, I get accused of asking you to call him out and pretty funny how in spite of my help, they never should have asked for it in the first place.

Oh yeah, it's great to find out what people are REALLY like. And really, it's too bad that it takes so long to find out.

I will say when this all first started I was sitting back watching this thing go down, and I really thought Overlander was over-reacting (even posted a picture of someone beating a dead horse!) ..............however, time proved there was more to the story when you posted what was really said outside the forum.

I will say when this all first started I was sitting back watching this thing go down, and I really thought Overlander was over-reacting (even posted a picture of someone beating a dead horse!) ..............however, time proved there was more to the story when you posted what was really said outside the forum.

That's the problem. Everyone is too much of a pussy to say what they really think.

Difference is I say it. I say what everyone else is thinking.

So much to respond to, but will make it simple.

Eddie, I think you are full of shit on this one! I just checked for PMs, E-mails, text, courier pigeon, snail mail...and not a single invite. I mean, if anyone should get the red carpet, I thought it'd be me. [emoji22]

Ok, so reality is, it sucks to see people go, not those people, but people in general. What they ALL do have in common is a high level of disrespect and selfishness. On too many levels to list here. Most of these were decent members here at some point, found some friends and then lost their manners in someone else's house. As has been stated, not the first time and won't be last.

For those still here and reading this, "We are Wayalifers!"[emoji106][emoji106][emoji41][emoji41]

Top Bottom