scull20's Build of "Equinso Ocha" (aka White Devil)

scull20

I squeezed the inner collar out a bit to allow the rubber bushing to compress a bit more. Then got white lithium grease and lubed up the bushing and outer collar on the stabilizer. Used a 32 mm socket on the one side to spread the force out over the bushing to keep it from moving in the vice.

Took a good 30 min and some 4 letter words, but it finally worked

scull20

No major fancy updates lately. I was greeted by a new CEL the other day. WOMP. IMG_3963.jpg

...and it's about 9 months late, but I finally finished building my xmas gifts to my parents IMG_3973.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Bench looks awesome Ryan!!

As for the sensor circuit, check first and just make sure it isn’t dirty. Clean the connector and then clear the code. Check the wiring as well. Sense it’s a circuit issue you know it isn’t a bad sending unit.

Also check your oil level. Just to make sure

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Nice job on the furniture. Hold it for a couple more months and you have this year's Christmas gift, too :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No major fancy updates lately. I was greeted by a new CEL the other day. WOMP.

...and it's about 9 months late, but I finally finished building my xmas gifts to my parents

Bummer about the CEL but damn those are nice benches :crazyeyes: :thumb:

scull20

Still alive. Got consumed with my wedding at the end of the year and then just got back from our honeymoon this week. Had to wait until spring break to go because my wife is a teacher.

No new Jeep news other than my CEL goes on and off every few weeks for that damn sensor. Soft top goes on this weekend, and I’m quietly contemplating 37’s and machetes and new 1350 drivelines.

Also may look into removing my EVO rock skins and having the holes plugged then repainted. I have a buddy who can do the body work...still waffling back and forth on whether I want to do it though.

In other news, I bought a truck...and a new snowblower. 2006 Silverado and a Honda HSS928ATD

IMG_5989.jpg

scull20

Welcome back.
Thanks!
Who are you?

Welcome back Ryan! Nice truck man! Still have the sable or sell it?
Thanks Steve…Still have the sable, having the beater is way too convenient to get rid of. Besides that and the tires, brakes, rear struts, etc. that I’ve had to put on it….and the fact that it saves me a crap load on insurance and gas, its not worth getting rid of until I run it to the ground.
Welcome back !!! How is married life :clap2:
The same lol...except with Nicole and I being on the same cell phone bill I can turn off the data on her phone from the account when she misbehaves.

scull20

Hard top storage for the warmer months. Saves space in the porch/shed. Just going to have to keep an eye on top where is resting to make sure the top doesn’t start bending/cracking. It wasn’t fun getting it up there.

IMG_7017.jpg

Lane paul

Jeep build

That's good I was looking for some 32 inch tires to put on my cj5, I think I narrowed them down to the Cooper STT pro or the BFGoodrich mud grapler

Ddays

Hooked
That's good I was looking for some 32 inch tires to put on my cj5, I think I narrowed them down to the Cooper STT pro or the BFGoodrich mud grapler

:cheesy: BFG doesn't make the mud graps - Nitto does. Steve wasn't shittin' ya above^^
And the Coopers are awesome tires as well. Both good choices :thumb:

Who is this Ryan character? Do you have to hide in the john to post on the forum these days?

Top Bottom