Seating Beadlocks

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Getting those damn tires on was a bitch. I used three screw drivers, and used two ring bolts with a huge washer to hold down one side while
I worked around. I was shocked how hard it was. Anyway.../finished product

Attachments

• AA5CD313-0946-402A-B693-49A924F8083A.jpg
    AA5CD313-0946-402A-B693-49A924F8083A.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 99
  • A2D988EE-D392-46CB-834F-832935482331.jpg
    A2D988EE-D392-46CB-834F-832935482331.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 96

JFLAMBERT

Getting those damn tires on was a bitch. I used three screw drivers, and used two ring bolts with a huge washer to hold down one side while
I worked around. I was shocked how hard it was. Anyway.../finished product

Wow love your jeep color...awesome with the slabs. Are theses coopers 37X13.5X17 or 37X12.5X17 ?

dillard09

Which reminds me I have a 37x13.50 that I have to pull what left of the tire off my slab and put a brand new tire on. Can't wait for that fight again! But atleast it's only 1 this time. 😬😬😬

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Do tell. How do you cut the old tire off without jacking up the rim?

You only need to cut one bead. With the locking ring off you should be able to pry the inner sidewall off of the bead and have space to use a sawzall on it.

dillard09

You're actually lucky that the blown out side is on the ring side. You should still be able to use a Hi-Lift to break the bead on the back side and then use 2 big flat head screw drivers to pry it off the wheel.
Yes sir. I said the same thing. Hopefully it breaks fairly easy. I hate using that hi lift but I have one and it don't cost anything.

Ddays

Hooked
Yes sir. I said the same thing. Hopefully it breaks fairly easy. I hate using that hi lift but I have one and it don't cost anything.

I didn't look close enough to realize that was a blowout. I thought someone actually took a sawzall to a tire or something! :shock:
Sorry to see that happen man.

dillard09

I didn't look close enough to realize that was a blowout. I thought someone actually took a sawzall to a tire or something! :shock:
Sorry to see that happen man.
Haha! Yep that was a blowout. Had about 5k on them. It's part of the game. And my son and I were ok so all good. Thanks though! 👍

kpig

Haha! Yep that was a blowout. Had about 5k on them. It's part of the game. And my son and I were ok so all good. Thanks though! 👍

Dang, sorry, didn’t realize that was a blowout. You definitely play hard, so the risk is definitely there. Glad you and your son were ok.

Top Bottom