Sedona Arizona

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
eh, maybe more than once. as far as beauty goes, i think i would be more impressed if every vista i stood on i saw wilderness instead of homes and buildings but, maybe that's just me.

even before going, we were well aware of the commercialness and touristy aspect of sedona and thought that visiting it on a monday would be better. unfortunately, we were wrong and that kinda disappointed us. as far as the pink jeep thing goes, i think i would be more accepting of them if they were more pleasant and friendly toward other jeepers. when you see them, you almost get the feeling that they're pissed off at you for being on their trail or something. i don't know, maybe it's just me but i got an uncomfortable vibe from them.

still, i'm glad that they helped you to get into the jeep way of life :thumb:

I gotta agree that less homes and buildings would make it a much better view! The pink jeep folks probably are pissed off because they didn't get a job driving a yellow Jeep!
:beer:

htweelz

even before going, we were well aware of the commercialness and touristy aspect of sedona and thought that visiting it on a monday would be better. unfortunately, we were wrong and that kinda disappointed us. as far as the pink jeep thing goes, i think i would be more accepting of them if they were more pleasant and friendly toward other jeepers. when you see them, you almost get the feeling that they're pissed off at you for being on their trail or something. i don't know, maybe it's just me but i got an uncomfortable vibe from them.

still, i'm glad that they helped you to get into the jeep way of life :thumb:

I guess its different when you want to be out there (the enthusiast) and have to be out there (the job).

Oh yeah I love my Jeep. I guess I'm stuck with Jeeps and trucks...because I can't see myself without my pick-up and now I can't see myself without a Jeep.

Top Bottom