SEMA Show 2017 Coverage Starts October 29th!!

WJCO

Meme King
Goofy jeeps started with the jku's and got progressively worse at these sema shows. Good Lord, deliver me from fools who do everything in their power to destroy the classic Jeep heritage.

Cool story, bro. Welcome to Wayalife.

jeeeep

Hooked
can't wait! SEMA!

I better find my forehead protector!

I'll need it when I start banging my head against the desk over starwood and fab four type ugliness and how much people pay for them :doh:

A client of mine couldn't wait to show me his "new to him" Jeep...it was a starwood!

I couldn't bring myself to tell him he got shitty parts for a whole lot of money - good thing he has no plans to wheel it :naw:

Ddays

Hooked
Your coverage of SEMA is like when the Christmas catalogs came in the mail when I was little. Its like Jeep Christmas!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Your coverage is always the best! Cannot wait to see the new products and builds. [emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm ready to see what the show has to offer (from my desk of course).

Eddie - what are YOU most excited for???

LOL!! If this is anything like 2005, there won't be much in the way of "new" JK stuff being that the JL is coming out at the end of the month. Of course, there hasn't been much new for a while now or at least, worth talking about anyway. For me, I always love seeing the cool old iron that Omix-Ada brings out and I'm looking forward to seeing them. :cool:

wschilawski

LOL!! If this is anything like 2005, there won't be much in the way of "new" JK stuff being that the JL is coming out at the end of the month. Of course, there hasn't been much new for a while now or at least, worth talking about anyway. For me, I always love seeing the cool old iron that Omix-Ada brings out and I'm looking forward to seeing them. :cool:

Work and lurk Eddie....work and lurk!

jkmca

....For me, I always love seeing the cool old iron that Omix-Ada brings out and I'm looking forward to seeing them. :cool:

Eddie,

Can you see if you can get Carrichs to get us another forum/group discount again this year? They are finally coming out with their ipad mini dash kit that will work with the ipad mini 4 (the one from last year didn't work with it) but they are releasing a new one at SEMA this year....really stoked for that! That product looks sweet!

Top Bottom