Share your JKU rear cargo storage

MTG

Caught the Bug
How many fucking threads do we need on rear cargo storage ideas?

Why don't you go eat a bag of donkey dicks...again? :idontknow:

If I thought the previous ones covered it I wouldn't have posted it. Not everyone rides solo and is good with a 30 pack of Natty-ice and a bag of cheetos for sustenance and their cum-stained blankie for sleeping. ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why don't you go eat a bag of donkey dicks...again? :idontknow:

If I thought the previous ones covered it I wouldn't have posted it. Not everyone rides solo and is good with a 30 pack of Natty-ice and a bag of cheetos for sustenance and their cum-stained blankie for sleeping. ;)

You mad bro? That's all original content there bet it took you a while to write it all down and brainstorm. Even if I did ride solo, I would rather be doing that than not riding at all. :idontknow:

MTG

Caught the Bug
You mad bro? That's all original content there bet it took you a while to write it all down and brainstorm. Even if I did ride solo, I would rather be doing that than not riding at all. :idontknow:

What, did you delete your go to Michelle Obama meme? Thanks for recognizing the original content. I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :blush:

seansheds

Just came across this new tray by Vector Off-road. It lists for $349, sits high (24" between floor and bottom) and tested to support up to 230 lbs.

IMG_8349.JPG

IMG_8350.JPG

Top Bottom