Shark "Tank"

thardy

Banned
Congrats man! I've only been out of mine for about a month and a half and I'm already day dreaming about my next one and figuring out how to make it happen sooner! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Love the color too!

Subscribed!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm going to try to do a decent job of documenting my mods as I go along (which will be a slow process).

If you see anything you like and want to know more about, just ask.

So here is the first step of the work I am doing to the tuffy drawer. Last go around I just used rubber drawer liner from a tool box. This time I'm getting more sophisticated. This is matting from a stand up paddle board. It is high density, sheds water, but still has good shock absorption.

Step two will be block foam of the same type to hold a specific firearm of my choosing.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437015538.106339.jpg

Spudcannons

I'm going to try to do a decent job of documenting my mods as I go along (which will be a slow process).

If you see anything you like and want to know more about, just ask.

So here is the first step of the work I am doing to the tuffy drawer. Last go around I just used rubber drawer liner from a tool box. This time I'm getting more sophisticated. This is matting from a stand up paddle board. It is high density, sheds water, but still has good shock absorption.

Step two will be block foam of the same type to hold a specific firearm of my choosing.

View attachment 153811

:thumb: Kimber 1911?

AU Bronc N JK

Awesome!! Congrats!! I really like the tank color!! May be adding another jk to the fleet soon for the wife.. Tank just moved up in my book!! Take some more photos when u have time!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Newb question because this thing is way nicer than my '09...is the fancy new mirror a home link mirror (program your garage door) or is it just an auto dimmer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom