Shark "Tank"

SaddleTramp

Congrats Sharkey, great to see you again finally able to work on one of your own instead of everyone else's! See you out on the trails soon!

bkac

Caught the Bug
A big congrats Sharkey! Really happy for you! Can't wait to see what you will do with this one!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I kept it relatively simple. Cloth but heated seats, 430 NAV, upgraded speakers with floor sub, 4.10's, auto, tow, hard top and flares in black, connectivity group, air conditioning.

My plan is to stick with 35's. I can still wheel 95% of the stuff I want to do and won't incur the risks of breakage and the added costs associated with 37's. It remains to be seen if I can stick to the plan. ;)

My priorities are reliability, safety, and performance. I'm going to build it slow, right, and to last.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Great Jeep Sharkey!! You beat me to it for my next build foundation. Hope to see you on the trails around here come next spring when I get mine up.

Congratulations, drive safe and shoot straight, or is that drive straight and shoot safe?

aldaman

I kept it relatively simple. Cloth but heated seats, 430 NAV, upgraded speakers with floor sub, 4.10's, auto, tow, hard top and flares in black, connectivity group, air conditioning.

My plan is to stick with 35's. I can still wheel 95% of the stuff I want to do and won't incur the risks of breakage and the added costs associated with 37's. It remains to be seen if I can stick to the plan. ;)

My priorities are reliability, safety, and performance. I'm going to build it slow, right, and to last.

Nice, can't wait to see the build come along :beer:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Congrats man...that would definitely be my choice of color if I bought a new one! No better time than now to start a build thread!

JAGS

Hooked
What will the trolls say now???

Ha ha. Congrats man. Very excited for you and looking forward to seeing more Shark Tank. 👍👍👍

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Dammit! Now I don't have anything to do until my Protek skids show up.

Oh wait, yes I do, I can drive MY jeep up into the hills. :woot:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437090289.967279.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437090305.735876.jpg

Top Bottom