SHHH - It's a Secret...

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
So cool, great shots and lots of great rock sections on that trail, almost the whole trail! Would love to run it once I have my suspension and lockers in!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So cool, great shots and lots of great rock sections on that trail, almost the whole trail! Would love to run it once I have my suspension and lockers in!

Let us know once you do have them in. Sounds like we need to make this into a WAYALIFE run :yup:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Let us know once you do have them in. Sounds like we need to make this into a WAYALIFE run :yup:

Absolutely, excellent idea! I have a 4dr and saw Adam got hung up on the 2dr, could it be run with rear locker only or are both really required?

JAGS

Hooked
Just linked to this thread from the FB post. Looks like a pretty fun and demanding trail. How long is boulder section in terms of distance and time to get through?

Not sure if I have the experience to conquer them but the trails you've posted so far have me wanting to plan a trip up some time. 👍

Last edited:

OJK12

That looked like a great time! Man you guys have such amazing places to wheel and beautiful scenery!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like a great time!! A great way to spend a birthday!

Now can you post the exact gps cords for me along with the starting elevation and ending elevation of the trail. Also I need an air quality report with the forecast for the next 10 weeks :D lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just linked to this thread from the FB post. Looks like a pretty fun and demanding trail. How long is boulder section in terms of distance and time to get through?

Not sure if I have the experience to conquer them but the trails you've posted so far have me wanting to plan a trip up some time. 

The trail is about 3.5 miles long and it's pretty much boulders all the way through. I think you'd be fine even if you did need a strap or winch here and there. :yup:

That looked like a great time! Man you guys have such amazing places to wheel and beautiful scenery!

That's why we live here and not in SoCal anymore :yup:

Not a bad way to spend a day! Looks fun!

We'll have to get you on some of these trails sometime soon :yup:

Looks like a great time!! A great way to spend a birthday!

Now can you post the exact gps cords for me along with the starting elevation and ending elevation of the trail. Also I need an air quality report with the forecast for the next 10 weeks :D lol

LOL!! Smart ass :D

Seems like painting bead rings on beadlocks is a futile exercise. :D Looks like you guys had fun.:thumb:

Nah, it still is cool to do. You just have to know that it won't stay pretty for long :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom