SHINY or BLACK : Aftermarket Jeep Wheels Survey

SHINY or BLACK - What kind of wheels do You Prefer?

• SHINY Wheels

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • BLACK Wheels

Votes: 86 63.2%

• Total voters

Blueknight7777

Black Wheels 18" for sure.

20180821151142-f257c0c2-me.jpg

Hey Everyone, Cindy and I are conducting yet another super simple survey to help us better understand the members here on WAYALIFE and how decisions are made regarding aftermarket Jeep products. If you're willing and have the time, we'd be grateful if you could please answer our simple 1 question poll. Unfortunately, you will need to do this from the full site as the poll will not work on our app.

While we would ALSO love for you to expand on your thoughts regarding this question, what we're really hoping for are the statistics that the survey will provide. To help make your efforts worth your while, we will be giving away WAYALIFE shot glasses to random members who participate in our poll.

With all that said...

SHINY or BLACK - What kind of wheels do You Prefer?
SHINY - This includes chrome, polished aluminum AND cast or machined aluminum. Essentially any wheel that isn't painted or powder coated.

BLACK - This would include a high gloss or matte finished, black steel or aluminum wheel INCLUDING ones with a beadlock or rock ring in a different color.

Thanks for your help! :thumb:
18" Black Wheels for sure is what my next wheel replacements will be.

Thunder

I think both can look great. Really depends on the Jeep as others have said. However, I tend to lean more towards black. At least for my Jeep.

saltandlight

Voting Black

I definitely prefer BLACK
Some people say "Once you go black, you never go back" but I guess that's not always true. 🤔
Mine don't quite look this good anymore (pic is when brand new) after off-roading but I always black out any chrome I can.

Attachments

• 20171215_150240.jpg
    20171215_150240.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 189
  • 20180818_152433.jpg
    20180818_152433.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 20180506_170738.jpg
    20180506_170738.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 204

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Like others have said, it depends on the Jeep. I really like the Granite Crystal painted wheels on my Black JKU. I voted for the Black, but I would want something different depending on the body color and age of the Jeep.

wibornz

I like the black with a shinny bead lock. If I win the shot glass I will take the shot glass with me on my travels.......

Top Bottom