Short arm or long arm

TrailBear

Which control arms will hold up better with the evo coil overs? Would I still be able to run the heavy duty track bars with the evo flip kit? I wanted it anyways but if I can't use the heavy track bars I won't spend the extra to get them. My goal in the end is to run the coil over with 37's.

Don't let fear and common sense hold you back:)
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Which control arms will hold up better with the evo coil overs? Would I still be able to run the heavy duty track bars with the evo flip kit? I wanted it anyways but if I can't use the heavy track bars I won't spend the extra to get them. My goal in the end is to run the coil over with 37's.

EVO or Currie. I went with Currie to save a little cash.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will do a write up once I do the install but I'll leave these here in case anybody is interested.

Do a write-up on what? It's odd to me that in all of your 18 posts here, you've never made any mention about your Jeep, about the kind of wheeling you or how you even plan to build up it up? In fact, most of your posts here seem to be made with no other purpose that to try and contradict what others have been saying as if you're some kind of authority and really, that's fine by me but, who exactly are you?

TrailBear

I have to admit I do like how the metal cloke appears to work, just not sold on how they would stand up over time, if that lube on the bushing dries up it will be toast. Johnny joints are tried at tested, you don't need to pull your jeep apart to grease the bushing, less time doing that and more time wheeling.
Just my opinion:)

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Recommended but not needed on the 4 door even with an after market driveshafts. I'm running all factory arms with the exception on the Evo front lowers.

I wouldn't run any arm other than one built with Johnny joints. It's the only joint proven to hold up against the flex of coilovers

Well I just finished changing front and rear lowers arms to arms with JJs on both ends. Currie in rear. And evo up front.
The coilovers flex are going through my clevite bushings fast. While the heim on my fronts helped them last longer, They still were taking a beating. More validation to Chris's advice. :thumb:

Top Bottom