Show off your cooler(s)!!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What about fishing?...I can’t go to the beach without a sand spike & a rod...

Na we didn’t fish. We took the boat out to one of the sandbars in the bay and just floated, drank, and had a good time. I will leave the one part out for Hinrich to tell when he logs on.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Just unboxed a Kong 50 I got for Father’s Day from the kids!! IMG_8224.jpg IMG_8225.jpg

Made in the best country in the world [emoji631][emoji106] !

J&k_Overland

FF738BC2-23B4-45F6-B5A3-0A800A688E45.jpg

2 of my Engels. The Blue one is 16 years old the tan one is now 3. These things are amazing the blue one was actually branded and sold as a ARB before the big plastic one came out. Disregard the carrier laying on the ground nothing to see there. :dont_tell:

Elroy231

View attachment 349377

2 of my Engels. The Blue one is 16 years old the tan one is now 3. These things are amazing the blue one was actually branded and sold as a ARB before the big plastic one came out. Disregard the carrier laying on the ground nothing to see there. :dont_tell:
Nice. I've got an Engel minnow cooler that I use for my beverages. It is a plastic model, just got it about a year ago. Works good though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well just recently I got a great deal on a brand new Yeti Hopper M30 in river green (which is a discontinued color). Then just the other day I found a sidekick dry to attach to it. Gotta say this cooler bag is really great. I can see myself using this more than my yeti 45 since it’s easier to carry and hold just as much. Works well for a grocery bag also

Attachments

• 183940D0-6B12-4794-B648-D654D77D5545.jpeg
    183940D0-6B12-4794-B648-D654D77D5545.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 6E9EE4F0-9F32-4B2C-8924-D11DB541F663.jpeg
    6E9EE4F0-9F32-4B2C-8924-D11DB541F663.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 5

CalSgt

Hooked
Well just recently I got a great deal on a brand new Yeti Hopper M30 in river green (which is a discontinued color). Then just the other day I found a sidekick dry to attach to it. Gotta say this cooler bag is really great. I can see myself using this more than my yeti 45 since it’s easier to carry and hold just as much. Works well for a grocery bag also
That's rad, I might need to get one of the sidekick pouches for mine.

I just had an issue with my 5 year old Hopper 30 (with the zipper on top), the zipper came out of track & left me with no way to get drinks besides totally wrecking the zipper or cutting the cooler open. I complained to Yeti & they offered me a brand new M-30 to replace it, totally pleased with Yeti customer service. The old cooler was a little beat up too, I had taken the thing everywhere for years & I expected to be offered a discount or a repair of the old one. The new design with the magnetic opening is so much easier to deal with than the zipper...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's rad, I might need to get one of the sidekick pouches for mine.

I just had an issue with my 5 year old Hopper 30 (with the zipper on top), the zipper came out of track & left me with no way to get drinks besides totally wrecking the zipper or cutting the cooler open. I complained to Yeti & they offered me a brand new M-30 to replace it, totally pleased with Yeti customer service. The old cooler was a little beat up too, I had taken the thing everywhere for years & I expected to be offered a discount or a repair of the old one. The new design with the magnetic opening is so much easier to deal with than the zipper...
They do have great customer service. Glad they sent you a new one. May I recommend you make your self a small stick out of pcv to hold it open. The magnet is so strong that you need something to hold it open

bhaner

I have had great luck with this little guy! Keeps stuff ice cold even at 100°+!

s-l1600.jpg

It fits on the floor behind the passenger seat. I can slide the seat back and lock it in. I can open the lid from the drivers seat.

20210513_150350.jpg

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
They do have great customer service. Glad they sent you a new one. May I recommend you make your self a small stick out of pcv to hold it open. The magnet is so strong that you need something to hold it open
LOL... After dumping it out on Monday I used a wrench to keep it open so it wont mildew in there. I was actually thinking that Yeti should include a little stick or something lanyarded to the cooler for this exact purpose.

Andy5160

Hooked
You could probably use it for diapers and formula 😂

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
LOL... After dumping it out on Monday I used a wrench to keep it open so it wont mildew in there. I was actually thinking that Yeti should include a little stick or something lanyarded to the cooler for this exact purpose.
Would be nice for sure but I’m sure they would charge an arm and a leg for it. I got a 2’ pvc pipe and end caps for $2.50 at Home Depot. Just need to cut it down to size

Top Bottom