Show off your guitars

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Well I just finished my last layer of clear coat. I have 13 coats on and 4 coats of sanding sealer ... tomorrow I'll be ready to wet sand and then I'll let it sit for 2 weeks after 2 weeks I'll buff it and but it all together :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I know HAHAHA I got impatient and basically you suppose to wait the2 weeks and then wet sand but I wet sanded to early so I'm like heck the wet sand came out really good with no problems bugging and polishing is very similar so I was like I'm not waiting 2 weeks I want to play it already ahaha so I finished it early XD

jesse3638

Hooked
I know HAHAHA I got impatient and basically you suppose to wait the2 weeks and then wet sand but I wet sanded to early so I'm like heck the wet sand came out really good with no problems bugging and polishing is very similar so I was like I'm not waiting 2 weeks I want to play it already ahaha so I finished it early XD

Nice. I remember painting bikes as a kid and always reassembling it too soon and leaving finger prints in the paint because I just wanted to ride it..haha. As I mentioned its beautiful. Now where is that video of the sound? Don't make us wait two weeks for that, you rushed everything else..haha

Top Bottom