Show off your guitars

Brute

Hooked
My wife surprised me with a belated Christmas gift I just saw when I walked in...a 1956 Danelectro U2 in a rare original aquamarine color...I can't wait to plug it in

IMG_20180108_170847_409.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really neat guitar Ed! Is that an old Carr or Gretsch amp you have to the right of it?
Could only imagine the tone you’ll be getting. [emoji106][emoji106]

Parks34

Image1519079289.242483.jpg
left to right
Epiphone les paul traditional pro herritage cherry, yamaha cg110s, ovation 1778tx elite acoustic/electric
I have more, this was just my only pic

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
That looks like a great Jam room!!! No one more inspiring than Jimmy! I’ll pull some of mine out and snap a pic when I get a chance...

White Falcon!!!! Such a bad ass guitar. I've wanted one of those for so long. I remember being a young 20 something in LA in the early 90s and seeing originals at the used guitar shops for a grand. I didn't have a pot to piss in back then but always wished I could have picked one up before they became such collectibles. Post some more pics of that bad boy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
White Falcon!!!! Such a bad ass guitar. I've wanted one of those for so long. I remember being a young 20 something in LA in the early 90s and seeing originals at the used guitar shops for a grand. I didn't have a pot to piss in back then but always wished I could have picked one up before they became such collectibles. Post some more pics of that bad boy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wrong quote.... the proud owner is “Brute”...... My guitars don’t even come close to that price tag.

Top Bottom