Hooked
Saw this walking on the way back to the hotel from MSG

Oops...a sideways Empire State Bldg...someone please fix

Attachments

• IMG_3429.jpg
    IMG_3429.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 78

RageKage

Just went through this whole thread. AMAZING guitars guys, but I got one question..... IS NOBODY A LEFTY???? Not a single lefty guitar on this thread. Guess I’ll have to post up mine when I get home to switch things up a bit. I only have 2, so don’t hold your breath for anything fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RageKage

Jimi just restrung them upside down...

I know and I was paying close attention to everyone’s string orientation for that reason, they all looked righty to me. Could’ve missed it but I thought I looked fairly throughly. When I first started learning to play I would just use a righty upside down without restringing or anything. Actually made it a little difficult to learn to play correctly on a lefty guitar. Even took the guy who was teaching me a few hours to realize I was using his own bass upside down. Lol

Last edited:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Hope this doesn’t cause problems but on YouTube there is a guy named Larry Williams that plays the bass left handed. Doesn’t restring it, just takes a right handed bass flips it over and kills it, he’s amazing.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I’ve only been meaning to grab some pics of my collection for a year or two...

Left to Right:
-Taylor Big Baby (This guitar is at least 10-12 years old and has gotten so much better with age)
-Ovation (My first acoustic doesn’t get played anymore)
-Gibson Les Paul Double Cut 24 fret
-Tele Select Series
-Schecter C1+
IMG_9785.jpg

Also have a Schecter Custom 5 Bass
IMG_9972.jpg

And finally my Semi-Custom guitar. It was my first guitar, got it in 3rd or 4th grade. Started out as a Yamaha Pacifica. Now has all Grover locking tuners, Seymour Duncan Cool and Hot Rails, and a Seymour Mini Humbucker; all with custom wiring. Obviously, Van Halen has had some influence with me, especially as a teenager haha
IMG_9970.jpg

My two amps that are in TX with me:
Marshall JCM2000 head and Fender Cybertwin
The Marshall head is ran through the left side of the Cyber cab and the Cybertwin runs through the right side of the cab. Both speakers are Celestion 12”
IMG_9974.jpg

a few from the first pic up close
IMG_9969.jpg IMG_9971.jpg IMG_9976.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom