Show off your guitars

Brute

Hooked
Saw Johnny Lang last night at the Blue Note in Waikiki...small little dinner club...

Nice Les Paul gold top...

Attachments

• IMG_3765.jpg
    IMG_3765.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 105

Trail JK

Nice! You taking lessons or just teaching yourself? Once you learn play a Riff from one of your favorite songs... you’re hooked for life.

Teaching myself from YouTube videos. Learning heart of gold. It’s a good starter song and Ray plays the harmonica so it will be fun to play together.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Teaching myself from YouTube videos. Learning heart of gold. It’s a good starter song and Ray plays the harmonica so it will be fun to play together.

That's a classic...one of my very first albums was CSNY's 4 Way Street...I bought Neil Young's Harvest a few years later...

Heart of gold. A true classic. When the Unearthed box set by Johnny cash was released, Heart Of Gold was the first track I forwarded to. Frusciante and Cash blew me away with their cover. Such a good song.
Wish Rick Ruben teamed them up earlier.

ob_tj

IMG_0808.jpg IMG_0809.jpg IMG_0803.jpg my three favorite guitars I have. A PRS, 08 Gibson and a nothing special Yamaha acoustic electric. I have a thing for sunburst and stained cherrywood.

Top Bottom