Show Off Your Guns!

Great thread. Love the guns. If you had to choose one, all purpose gun what would it be? I'm thinking 22lr.

I'm thinking I'd choose my M-1A

image.jpg

I think it might be a great weapon from tactical to practical.

It's a nice stand-off weapon that's pretty accurate with iron sights. I'm thinking it would make a good club when I run out of ammo as the stock is composite.

I don't hunt but I'm guessing it could take a good variety of game.

Even if it's the wrong tool for the job, it looks badass and is fun to shoot so I'd grab this one first if I had to grab one and go. :D

I hope this is an appropriate post on this thread. Just in case I'll throw up a picture of my factory custom Henry in 45lc.
View attachment 176046
What do you guys recommend for a cost effective gun safe. Let's say big enough for 3-5 rifles and a few hand guns. I'm not worried about theft just safety for children.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449273603.752980.jpg
I've had great luck with Liberty safes
Lifetime warranty
And free replacement if someone tries to break in it or fire damage

I'm thinking I'd choose my M-1A

View attachment 176107

I think it might be a great weapon from tactical to practical.

It's a nice stand-off weapon that's pretty accurate with iron sights. I'm thinking it would make a good club when I run out of ammo as the stock is composite.

I don't hunt but I'm guessing it could take a good variety of game.

Even if it's the wrong tool for the job, it looks badass and is fun to shoot so I'd grab this one first if I had to grab one and go. :D

One of my many dream guns for my future collection.

Couple of M1A's, M1 Garand (Original and Reproduction), M1 Carbine both paratrooper and infantry
Currently saving for the carbine pushing for a Inland Reproduction Paratrooper M1 Carbine

My backup .45

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452470530.192566.jpg

Sig P220 Elite.

Bought this at a factory sponsored event at my local gun shop. I was told it was used as a training weapon at a federal training facility and factory refurbished (read that as brand new condition). Got a hell of a deal on it at $700.00 considering MSRP is $1396.00!

My backup .45

Sig P220 Elite.

Bought this at a factory sponsored event at my local gun shop. I was told it was used as a training weapon at a federal training facility and factory refurbished (read that as brand new condition). Got a hell of a deal on it at $700.00 considering MSRP is $1396.00!

I was looking into getting a SIG P229 RD the other week but cant afford it right now. someday soon I will grab it.

I was looking into getting a SIG P229 RD the other week but cant afford it right now. someday soon I will grab it.

Yeah I love my Sig. You should get one.

I'd say it's every bit as accurate as my Kimber. The ergonomics are great too. It just feels good to hold and shoot. Kristina shoots it better than I do! She claims its hers. I guess if she can outshoot me with it she can claim it cause I'm never giving up the Kimber!

New tires or new gun? You need to make up your mind! Tires look like they have a lot of life left in em. Just sayin.

My backup .45

Sig P220 Elite.

My next one is going to be the P938 for a pocket carry. I lucked up on the SP2022 and got it for under $400!

Top Bottom