Show Off Your Guns!

It's definitely tiny but it fits perfectly with the extended mag. It would only be my back up.

Yeah I need a good backup. I have a Bersa 380 Thunder Plus (the 15 Rd mag version), but I hate the safety on it. It hangs up on the rubber grip. I don't want to trust my life to it and have to fumble with the safety. I also have a Taurus 650 .357 mag 5 shot revolver. The bitch about that gun as a backup is that the ammo I want to use in it (Hornady Critical Defense) has such a high chamber pressure the cases expand in the cylinder to the point I need a ramrod to force them out. So that's right out! So I have 2 useless guns at the moment. Nice to look at (sort of) but I'll never use them.

You got me wanting to try one of those Sigs now.

WJCO

Meme King
You guys should look into North American Arms for a backup. They make those mini revolvers. I used to have a 22 magnum. Small enough I could put it in my pocket and jog with gym shorts, hardly noticed it was there. Kicked like a mofo though being so small.

NAA_LR_001.jpg

You guys should look into North American Arms for a backup. They make those mini revolvers. I used to have a 22 magnum. Small enough I could put it in my pocket and jog with gym shorts, hardly noticed it was there. Kicked like a mofo though being so small.

Not poo-pooing your choice but that thing is way too small for me. My buddy has one of those and I tried it exactly once. I hated it. Too fucking small to handle to be effective as a real backup for me. A fun novelty item- maybe.

The one .22 mag I do like to shoot is my daughter's KelTec PMR 30. That is a fun pistol to shoot! Loud as hell and puts out a basketball-sized fireball and accurate to boot! It's a real head turner at the range when she lights that up!

WJCO

Meme King
Not poo-pooing your choice but that thing is way too small for me. My buddy has one of those and I tried it exactly once. I hated it. Too fucking small to handle to be effective as a real backup for me. A fun novelty item- maybe.

The one .22 mag I do like to shoot is my daughter's KelTec PMR 30. That is a fun pistol to shoot! Loud as hell and puts out a basketball-sized fireball and accurate to boot! It's a real head turner at the range when she lights that up!

It is very small. Agreed. But for a concealable backup, a great size.

SilverBack

Anyone looking for a small 45ACP single stack Glock (G36) PM me.a few mods and extra mags. Nothing wrong with it just prefer my 1911 Kimbers.

GraniteCrystal

Anybody know of a good place to shoot long range rifles near Denver? Could be a range or a spot in the mountains. Looking to go out to 500 yards

WJCO

Meme King
Anybody know of a good place to shoot long range rifles near Denver? Could be a range or a spot in the mountains. Looking to go out to 500 yards

Not off hand, but you can shoot anywhere in the National Forest up here as long as you follow the laws/rules on the website:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/f...ee%20National%20Grassland-%20Recreation#rules

Our 'so-called' constitutional representatives are trying to ban almost all recreational shooting here due to the unsafe and stupid shooters not being responsible, but currently it is still allowed as long as you follow the rules above.

I know there is some outdoor shooting range up in Northern Colorado near the Pawnee Grass Lands but I'm not sure how far you can shoot. It's East of Fort Collins. Also, Trigger Time Gun Club has an indoor 100 yard range but I think you have to be a member.

GraniteCrystal

Not off hand, but you can shoot anywhere in the National Forest up here as long as you follow the laws/rules on the website:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/f...ee%20National%20Grassland-%20Recreation#rules

Our 'so-called' constitutional representatives are trying to ban almost all recreational shooting here due to the unsafe and stupid shooters not being responsible, but currently it is still allowed as long as you follow the rules above.

I know there is some outdoor shooting range up in Northern Colorado near the Pawnee Grass Lands but I'm not sure how far you can shoot. It's East of Fort Collins. Also, Trigger Time Gun Club has an indoor 100 yard range but I think you have to be a member.

Great. Thanks.

Petzl88

Ben Lomond gun range but you have to be a member. There is also a public range up by Lake Wellington/Bailey/Conifer area.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I enjoyed looking through everyone's collections. I love the M1 and M1 Carbines. I would love to have a SOCOM M1, but not great nna spend the money.

My concern is all the pistols on display with the hammers cocked. That is poor gun safety guys, you need to watch that. It seemed like it was mostly the nice high dollar Kimbers.

If I had any guns, but I don't, I would probably have some 9mm's, maybe a couple of AR-15's. I would also have some 22LR tactical rifles(like the full on milspec AR15 chambered in 22 from CMMG and an HK MP5) and 22 pistols because they are fun to shoot always. Then maybe a 45 long colt single action cowboy pistol because they are cool. I might have a hunting rifle and a 12 gauge and some other stuff.

Then there are the guns I might have carried at work. M16A1 and A2, 38 special in a shoulder holster, M60 on a helicopter and hand carried, M249, M2, M240B, M203 40mm grenade launcher, 9mm M9 Baretta, M4.

Guns and Jeeps are cool.

Last edited:

ob_tj

So I have many guns. But these are the ones that get shot on a regular basis. First my savage Stevens 12ga 1453521292597.jpg then I have diamond bow isn't really a gun. But I have taken a few deer with it. 1453521322304.jpg Next is my DDM4V11 pro. Which is a 5.56. 1453521352278.jpg Finally is my favorite gun of them all is my S&W SD40VE. [ 1453521368442.jpg

Boverlin

I wanna play... SIG 1911R nickel plated. S&W M&P 15T. And the last pic is how I spent my bachelor party! Good times! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453530757.575281.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453530782.492542.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453530801.413341.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So I decided to clean and reorganize my gun safe today and decided to show off my little collection
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453653249.118675.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453653408.877204.jpg
My WWI Colt 1911
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453653419.934933.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453653428.973491.jpg
This pistol below is a 25cal don't know make or model but means a lot to me as it was the last thing my brother in law gave me before moving to Hawaii
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453653496.967364.jpg

shipjim

1881 Springfield 45/70 trapdoor used in Spanish American War. I bought off an Indian reservation cut down with tacks in the stock. Shoots just doesn't hit what I'm aiming at, gotta learn to use that sight. I have several more modern ones.

Top Bottom