Show Off Your Guns!

When I googled it that's the closest revolver I found that matched what I have. I will have to take it in to a shop and give them the sn# get accurate information.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I looked a little closer at the pictures and it is an 1851 Navy since it is more squared off at the pivot point. the 1860 has a more streamlined fore end. If it is Italian it is most likely an Uberti.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Without me looking through the entire thread, who carries a S&W M&P Shield? Cabela's has them for $100 off right now, making the purchase price right around $350. Plus, there's a mail in rebate for 2 free boxes of ammo and 2 free mags. I was dead set on a Glock 26 for the longest time, but for $200 cheaper the M&P is looking like a great option. I know it's a pretty popular pistol, especially for concealed carry.

WJCO

Meme King
Without me looking through the entire thread, who carries a S&W M&P Shield? Cabela's has them for $100 off right now, making the purchase price right around $350. Plus, there's a mail in rebate for 2 free boxes of ammo and 2 free mags. I was dead set on a Glock 26 for the longest time, but for $200 cheaper the M&P is looking like a great option. I know it's a pretty popular pistol, especially for concealed carry.

I own one (9mm) and carry it sometimes. I just prefer my 380 because I wear gym shorts a lot. But the Shield is a decent carry gun.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I own one (9mm) and carry it sometimes. I just prefer my 380 because I wear gym shorts a lot. But the Shield is a decent carry gun.

I wear gym shorts a lot but recently have been wearing cargo pants more. Eventually I'll pick up a Ruger LCP for in the pocket carrying, but for now I wanted something a tad bit bigger. Like I said, I really had my heart set on a Glock 26 but the price of this M&P is making me think twice.

WJCO

Meme King
I wear gym shorts a lot but recently have been wearing cargo pants more. Eventually I'll pick up a Ruger LCP for in the pocket carrying, but for now I wanted something a tad bit bigger. Like I said, I really had my heart set on a Glock 26 but the price of this M&P is making me think twice.

I'm not sure if you already carry, but if not, the real key to comfort is a good holster. Everyone is different. Best thing to do is go into a gun shop, let them know you are carrying, they will have you unload your weapon, then you can try out a bunch of holsters while you're there. I went through a good 4 of them before I really found one that I liked. And each holster works different with each gun as well.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I'm not sure if you already carry, but if not, the real key to comfort is a good holster. Everyone is different. Best thing to do is go into a gun shop, let them know you are carrying, they will have you unload your weapon, then you can try out a bunch of holsters while you're there. I went through a good 4 of them before I really found one that I liked. And each holster works different with each gun as well.

Solid advice. Lately I've wanted to try a shoulder holster. Everyone who carries with one claims they'll never go back to IWB. So dang expensive though.

Checkout the xds it fit my hands better than the shield. And I REALLY hate the m&p triggers. The Springfield xds has a glock style safety trigger, not a long spongey marshmallow. If you do get the mp they make replacement trigger kits for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

I carry one often. It's a solid firearm, easy to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom