28937111kt.jpg

28937116vm.jpg

and with trailer

28936869ar.jpg

28936870cl.jpg

28936871qw.jpg

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Well couldn't wait any longer. Just back from the shop. 35's are on 18's and are street tires for now.

View attachment 254125

Stock 2016 JKUHR
Looks terrible.... Tell you what, I will trade you my WJ project/daily driver and RAM with 40's and 9" of lift for it so it's not an eyesore to you! [emoji1] just kidding! Man that looks good! Congratulations! Now all you need is a stubby bumper and winch setup on the front. I really like those fenders!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

XJADDICTION

Banned
Well couldn't wait any longer. Just back from the shop. 35's are on 18's and are street tires for now.

View attachment 254125

Stock 2016 JKUHR

Ok, I must confess, sitting three cars down from me was this red JKURHR! Just exactly like mine minus the lift and fenders. This is exactly how I will start my build next year minus the BDS suspension and black wheels, I'll do EVO and stock JKURHR wheels to start. Hurry up October!!

Crazy though, that looks exactly like my Jeep, I haven't seen another JKURHR in my neck of the woods yet. Now I know what fenders to buy and go with red powder coating. I agree owner should unbolt those bumper extensions. Shorty would look great.

Stock 2016 JKUHR

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Ok, I must confess, sitting three cars down from me was this red JKURHR! Just exactly like mine minus the lift and fenders. This is exactly how I will start my build next year minus the BDS suspension and black wheels, I'll do EVO and stock JKURHR wheels to start. Hurry up October!!

Crazy though, that looks exactly like my Jeep, I haven't seen another JKURHR in my neck of the woods yet. Now I know what fenders to buy and go with red powder coating. I agree owner should unbolt those bumper extensions. Shorty would look great.

Stock 2016 JKUHR

Hey I probably would have done the same thing LOL that's still a damn good-looking Jeep then... Yours I mean...it goings to look just as good if not better than the one in the picture! Yeah I have a BDS suspension on my truck and it works great but for a Jeep JK my personal opinion Evo is the best way to go! And that's not from experience that's just from seeing all the WAYALIFE videos and researching and of course being on here. Evo is King it seems period period period pun intended and since they use King shocks[emoji1]

IMG_20170126_145820877_HDR.jpg
Okay so since you did yours I'll do mine. I went to Twin Peaks and my twin was sitting there. Kind of coincidental don't you think LOL considering where I was at! This is what my truck started out looking like and obviously mine is the lifted one. They made them in 2004 and 2005, I'd only made about 10,000 of them all together. Sad part is there's really nothing special about it other than the graphics and the ground effects and a few minor interior add ons from the factory period drivetrain and everything else is the same. And they made them in four wheel drive and 2 wheel drive.

madstiles

Yeah I'll bet it's fun![emoji106] I'm thinking if I don't do it Hemi swap when I get a JK I'm going to put a procharger on the 3.6...

Ls better on mileage and more powerful than a supercharger check out Motech if you can't do it yourself they have some cool videos and from what I hear have mastered the installation and integration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom