Show off your Jeep!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
attachment.php

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Ls better on mileage and more powerful than a supercharger check out Motech if you can't do it yourself they have some cool videos and from what I hear have mastered the installation and integration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I can do the swap myself, at least I say that now until I get into it down the road! I will have to look into that. I know LS is a very common swap but I think I would sacrifice the mileage just to say it has a Hemi in it LOL that coming from me driving a Ram with a Hemi in it. Love that motor! If I could afford to do a 6.4 SRT8 that would be awesome but that's probably not going to happen. But thank you for the input and I'm going to look into that. I'm at the ls swap would cost just a little more than a procharger set up.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

madstiles

Yeah I can do the swap myself, at least I say that now until I get into it down the road! I will have to look into that. I know LS is a very common swap but I think I would sacrifice the mileage just to say it has a Hemi in it LOL that coming from me driving a Ram with a Hemi in it. Love that motor! If I could afford to do a 6.4 SRT8 that would be awesome but that's probably not going to happen. But thank you for the input and I'm going to look into that. I'm at the ls swap would cost just a little more than a procharger set up.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
You'd be surprised how cheap if you do stand alone harness source and install yourself theirs tons of info out their. Granted it's not going to be a seamless integration like Motech you'll have 2 pcms and a Christmas tree dash probably haha but will be cheap and work kinda the same as hotrodders do. A supercharger is going to have some heat issues so I've heard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeepbn

Stopped for a pic of the view on our way back thru the mountains yesterday. 20170422_181530.jpg

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

Top Bottom