Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I need more (silver) too!! :thumb:

Being the small little forum that this is, I guess I thought there wouldn't be such a demand for them :crazyeyes: We ordered a bunch more of everything and hope to have them in soon. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Here we go...

image-3120093366.jpg

Finally had some time to put them on.

image-1133503042.jpg

Close up.

I'll order some white ones for the windows when they come in.:thumb:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Being the small little forum that this is, I guess I thought there wouldn't be such a demand for them :crazyeyes: We ordered a bunch more of everything and hope to have them in soon. :yup:

Awesome!! I still can't decide those on the windshield, maybe you can decide for me. Should I go "Project-JK" or "WAYALIFE"? any help!!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Awesome!! I still can't decide those on the windshield, maybe you can decide for me. Should I go "Project-JK" or "WAYALIFE"? any help!!!

I spend much more time here so I'd go wayalife on the windshield. I have my JKX windshield sticker, but I still rock some project-jk on the sides. See above. :rock:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I spend much more time here so I'd go wayalife on the windshield. I have my JKX windshield sticker, but I still rock some project-jk on the sides. See above. :rock:

"WAYALIFE" :wings: It is thank you for the help, I haven't been able to sleep for a week trying to decide.:thumb::standing wave:

Holeshot

Banned
As promised, here are mine!

here's a shot of my laptop next to my GF laptop pimped out :bleh: with my new hoodie on the chair :thumb:

2012-12-03 18.45.22.jpg

and my cowl decals!!

2012-12-04 12.51.47.jpg

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Ok, just ordered the silver windshiled WAYALIFE! :wings: But, said it was the last one!!:whew:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
The pumpkin sporting wayalife decals

Attachments

• image-4263934784.jpg
    image-4263934784.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 687
  • image-4175461477.jpg
    image-4175461477.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 705
Top Bottom