Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

I had a black one on top of my windshield at first. It was very hard to see. So I switched to silver.

If I did a windshield banner it would be on the bottom as I don't like how it lines up with the little grill on the windshield from the factory. It would drive my OCD crazy.

RageKage

If I did a windshield banner it would be on the bottom as I don't like how it lines up with the little grill on the windshield from the factory. It would drive my OCD crazy.

I did black on black I put it below the tint strip at the top. The second A hits the grill a little but that can easily be moved. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465670928.114930.jpg
I'll try and take a better pic later

Kwwilly15

Are y'all gonna be in the Keys for the 4th? We are going down for the week, I'd love to see it in person.

The friend that did it lives in Cali . I can try and get photos and post them. Yes I will be in the Keys on the 4th. I live in Key West. Stop by the RumBarrel on 528 front st. I'm the Chef there. Not sure what your gonna be doing besides parting while your here but let me know I prob can get you discounts on pretty much any outdoor activity if your planning on it .

Dave

Top Bottom