Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

Napalm

Bumping this thread to see if anyone has a photo of a Billet Silver JK with a red windshield decal?

Thanks in advance :)

westchester13jk

Finally added some wayalife stickers at the same I installed my lift

Attachments

• 1474227425907.jpg
    1474227425907.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 1474227477052.jpg
    1474227477052.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 173

stormtroopedjk

Nice looking view and jeep. Oh just remembered I ordered the door and window decals they should be in when I finally get home. So looks like I will be hopefully putting on a poison spyder bumper to replace the factory one and decals lol

Thanks man appreciate it. And awesome can't wait to see it!

Draconianwinter

Thanks man appreciate it. And awesome can't wait to see it!

Very welcome. I will be paying everything I do up in my build thread as I slowly build it up to where I want it lol. But yeah definitely looking forward to next weekend. Should be ordering my bumper about the middle of the week or so. Will have to pay a little extra to get it over nighted to me so it will be there when I get in. Really am looking forward to building my rubi. Our at least looking forward to doing the parts I can do and letting someone who can do the things I can't do do them. Such as welding. I know how to use an acetylene torch to weld but nothing else. And I don't think it is a good ideas to put that much heat on parts of any vehicle that long lol

Ddays

Hooked
Needed something on the front fender to balance what I already had there. The Keystone JK sticker worked perfect.

0918161018b.jpg

Top Bottom