Show us your Interior Pics!

JAGS

Hooked
Nothing modded yet. Still enjoying that new car smell. Cobra 75wx CB radio gets installed this week though.
A1389C59-9D4B-422B-BA89-CD35CB6C22CE-847-0000009A812F3E08_zps38f5c3c1.jpg

915BBCAA-01B0-478D-9EAF-BD5439C0175C-847-0000009A8C211309_zps4b5eebcc.jpg

Love the new '13 rubi seats. Wish they had those for my '12.

Jimmypaget

Interior Photos

I know, i know all interiors are the same. Well some of you members have cockpit setups in your jeeps and I want to see them! I'm always curious as to what you have mounted to where in the drivers compartment and what kind of setups you have in the cargo area, whether it be rack, shelf, or custom box, or what you've got on the tailgate. Any pics are appreciated! :D

WJCO

Meme King
I know, i know all interiors are the same. Well some of you members have cockpit setups in your jeeps and I want to see them! I'm always curious as to what you have mounted to where in the drivers compartment and what kind of setups you have in the cargo area, whether it be rack, shelf, or custom box, or what you've got on the tailgate. Any pics are appreciated! :D

I moved your post to this existing thread. We also have a deck thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?31136-Show-Us-Your-Deck!

Frydaddy

I love seeing everyone's customized interiors, so lets check them out!
Here are a couple shots of mine...

I like the nametag on the center dash, I plan on putting my 'phins there. Submarine Warfare Qualified pin.

I also did our soundbar speaker covers but I can't seem to find pics of it...

I love the accents, Thats a nice touch.

Nothing modded yet. Still enjoying that new car smell. Cobra 75wx CB radio gets installed this week though.
Unless you count this as an interior mod.

The tailgate stickers are awesome! Now I regret mounting my tool bags there!

Heres what I've modded so far. In-dash switches and a dedicated 12V outlet instead of that weird hook thing.
Mounted a 2-meter radio in an interesting spot and wired to ACC and a bypass switch.
There is now a Cobra-75 that i stow away until a trail ride needs it.
I have a RAM Ball mount on the passenger oh-S**T handle for a phone or GPS.

IMG_20160514_134121992.jpg

Now I need to look for a nice Android double dinn receiver for my Torque program
And I need to re-think my DVR cameras into trail cameras

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Now I need to look for a nice Android double dinn receiver for my Torque program
And I need to re-think my DVR cameras into trail cameras

I looked into that for a while, but it's all Chinese made junk... or stupid expensive. I just use my Nexus 6P in a cell phone mount for Torque now. Let me know if you find a good Android head unit though.

Frydaddy

I looked into that for a while, but it's all Chinese made junk... or stupid expensive. I just use my Nexus 6P in a cell phone mount for Torque now. Let me know if you find a good Android head unit though.

Thats all I can find too. Ive seen some people mount Tablets (Notepads, whatever) inside their dash, I would do this if I knew how to tap into the steering controls, and amplify the audio.

Top Bottom