Show us your Interior Pics!

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
That is brutal! but at least it looks like its only the seats. I used to have a 1985 Mazda 323 that i got for next too nothing because the guys' dogs had chewed up the corners on all the seats and taken a huge chunk out of the passenger side of the dash. It was ugly but only a junker to drive to and from work.

Chris1015

Nothing modded yet. Still enjoying that new car smell. Cobra 75wx CB radio gets installed this week though.
A1389C59-9D4B-422B-BA89-CD35CB6C22CE-847-0000009A812F3E08_zps38f5c3c1.jpg

915BBCAA-01B0-478D-9EAF-BD5439C0175C-847-0000009A8C211309_zps4b5eebcc.jpg

Unless you count this as an interior mod.
C4FB9C13-DCB1-4E63-966D-95C7EF62710C-5323-0000034D2958D3DC_zpsdd7588be.jpg
Dig the emerica, baker, and mob stickers. Was all about those 3 in early to mid 2000s. Just recently I decided I'm getting a board again for the summer and gonna cruise some a mini ramp near my house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

wanderer

total make over

Has anyone down a make over of the interior ? what did you do? I am thinking new carpet leather and some other doodads

JRUnlimited

I sprayed my center console with plasti dip. Though it didn't stick well so I need to pull it out and recoat it with something else.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I like the nametag on the center dash, I plan on putting my 'phins there. Submarine Warfare Qualified pin.

I love the accents, Thats a nice touch.

The tailgate stickers are awesome! Now I regret mounting my tool bags there!

Heres what I've modded so far. In-dash switches and a dedicated 12V outlet instead of that weird hook thing.
Mounted a 2-meter radio in an interesting spot and wired to ACC and a bypass switch.
There is now a Cobra-75 that i stow away until a trail ride needs it.
I have a RAM Ball mount on the passenger oh-S**T handle for a phone or GPS.

View attachment 226899

Now I need to look for a nice Android double dinn receiver for my Torque program
And I need to re-think my DVR cameras into trail cameras

Where did you find the switches to fit the factory panel?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

joeyprice

I looked into that for a while, but it's all Chinese made junk... or stupid expensive. I just use my Nexus 6P in a cell phone mount for Torque now. Let me know if you find a good Android head unit though.

I wonder where your 6P was made...

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I wonder where your 6P was made...
True, but with Project Fi cell service ($30 per month! [emoji2] ) I don't have many phone choices. It's Nexus or nicer Nexus, or now Pixel. What phones are made in the states anyway?
Besides at least I'm not buying an expensive propose built unit that's not good for anything else. And when I upgrade my phone again I can put Torque on it too.

Last edited:

Frydaddy

Where did you find the switches to fit the factory panel?
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The switches were just some cheap junk from amazon. It required 3/4" holes in the original blank covers. Then I went to town with a dremel to make them fit. the covers were glued back into place, and the wires were soldered to gain enough clearance for the circuit board in the back.

My electrical build album http://imgur.com/a/TvfCE

Top Bottom