Show Your Flashlight

Elroy231

I've been using this Mag Lite just over 10 years. LED version. I'm hoping you can spot it. It is digital camo so you may hafta look close. [emoji1] 20200228_093637.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Recently OLight had a good sale. I picked up a couple Warrior X’s. These little lights are great. Insanely bright 2,000 lumens I believe. I’m not a fan of proprietary chargers but I do like this one.

IMG_3553.jpg .

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Is that a calendar of dogs taking shits?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Why does this not even surprise me.
[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Id buy a flashlight just to get that calendar in 🤣

I used to edc a fenix ld12 . Tiny, runs on 1 AA, 320 lumens . Now it just sits in a hydration pack along with the knife .

View attachment 342307

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_9363.jpg
IMG_9364.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Noble Woodsman

IMG_5846.jpg

LED maglites on the left. Eagletac D25A, and a Rovyvon Aurora A3. I love them all. The A3 is USB rechargeable and almost as bright as the black maglite, but can be operated with one hand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
Picked up this 3-D Cell 300L Maglite... I really like the simplicity of it... on/off or 2 low modes which provides impressive long battery life if needed. It’s currently the brightest flashlight I own... I’m going to order a Bartact holder for the rear roll bar so I can throw it in the Jeep.

IMG_3042.jpg

Top Bottom