show your sunrise/sunset pictures

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Taken about 60nm off the coast of Nigeria where I work:
4665676177_b1d11db1b8_b.jpg

Great picture! Are you a driller or military?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's awesome! I drive over that bridge on my way to obx. It looks sweet at night with the design and lighting.

Thanks! Yea it's a great bridge! Ten times better than the old one that is till being torn down

Sent from my iPhone

Skirmish

A friend took these of her rig. Okay, she cheated as it isn't a sunset but a large forest fire. I love the pics though.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373566679.771311.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373566799.504369.jpg

Skirmish

It's North of potato about 20 miles but in the same range and it is no where near under control. They are considering it 15% under control but predict they will have containment by the 19th. They've just started to lose structures. If the ski resort burns down I'm gonna be pissed.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's North of potato about 20 miles but in the same range and it is no where near under control. They are considering it 15% under control but predict they will have containment by the 19th. They've just started to lose structures. If the ski resort burns down I'm gonna be pissed.

Damn! Hope they can get it under control sooner then that.

rinkishjk

That sounds pretty serious. I hope they contain it soon. What resort is by there?

Top Bottom