Show your Wrist Watch

So I’ll play in this thread...
Always been into watches. And it’s just another avenue where my collecting(read hoarding) tendencies take hold in.

Anyway. Last week I saw this pop up for sale so I immediately bought one.
IMG_1822.jpg .
It sold out within hours and is now going for silly prices on eBay.
IMG_1824.jpg .

Might just keep it and laugh every couple years when it surfaces out of the sock drawer.

Ha!
Must be a Dan thing. Nice Sub. [emoji106] Crazy how hard they are to come by these days. Who would have guessed steel sport watches would take off like they have.

Edit** GMT

Last edited:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Ha!
Must be a Dan thing. Nice Sub. [emoji106] Crazy how hard they are to come by these days. Who would have guessed steel sport watches would take off like they have.

Actually the GMT II .. debated between it and the sub but travel a ton so the 3 time zones is nice . Love it tho

Agree the stainless steel Rolexs hold value well

IMG_2686.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I typed sub but saw and and said in my head gmt. I have a BLNR gmt. Talk about who would have guessed that thing would take off like it did. I’ll never trade or sell it and I enjoy it as a daily driver. Gouges, grimy bracelet and all. Gives it character right? lol

My two most worn watches.
IMG_1825.jpg .

I wore the date just most days for ten years. I’ve had the Batman for a couple years now and it’s slowly taking over as most worn. It took months to feel like I wasn’t cheating on the date just every time I put it on. lol

Last edited:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I typed sub but saw and and said in my head gmt. I have a BLNR gmt. Talk about who would have guessed that thing would take off like it did. I’ll never trade or sell it and I enjoy it as a daily driver. Gouges, grimy bracelet and all. Gives it character right? lol

My two most worn watches.
View attachment 329728 .

I wore the date just most days for ten years. I’ve had the Batman for a couple years now and it’s slowly taking over as most worn. It took months to feel like I wasn’t cheating on the date just every time I put it on. lol

Love the Batman

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Thread resurrection!

Picked up this Casio ProTrek GPS Smart Watch for cheap:

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

Having fun with a watch face app. It’s amazing the technology that can be had for $150.

- Color Touch Screen
- GPS with Street, TOPO & Satellite View Maps
- Blue Tooth and WIFI
- Pair with Phone for Weather, News, Notifications, Calls & Text
-Endless Watch Face Options or Create Your Own
- Downloadable Apps for Running, Hiking, Biking, Etc

Yup, I’m kind of a Nerd!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thread resurrection!

Picked up this Casio ProTrek GPS Smart Watch for cheap:

View attachment 341065

View attachment 341064

Having fun with a watch face app. It’s amazing the technology that can be had for $150.

- Color Touch Screen
- GPS with Street, TOPO & Satellite View Maps
- Blue Tooth and WIFI
- Pair with Phone for Weather, News, Notifications, Calls & Text
-Endless Watch Face Options or Create Your Own
- Downloadable Apps for Running, Hiking, Biking, Etc

Yup, I’m kind of a Nerd!

That’s a cool watch!

RonaldG

Now I wear my Garmin al the time (best ones reviewed by Trigearlab). Without going into detail it's amazing on what it can do so best summed up for me in it gets better the more serious you are in your sports. Unfortunately I scratched the surface of what it can do with cycling and running and don't tend to the use the maps and deeper options it has that a real sports user would enjoy.

It's very robust , very well made and again a battery life that just amazes me.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Now I wear my Garmin al the time . Without going into detail it's amazing on what it can do so best summed up for me in it gets better the more serious you are in your sports. Unfortunately I scratched the surface of what it can do with cycling and running and don't tend to the use the maps and deeper options it has that a real sports user would enjoy.

It's very robust , very well made and again a battery life that just amazes me.

Which garmin do you have? I have an old forerunner 25 and love it. Very basic compared to other models but does the job perfectly. The garmin app is very user friendly as well

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Which garmin do you have? I have an old forerunner 25 and love it. Very basic compared to other models but does the job perfectly. The garmin app is very user friendly as well

See posts 257 & 258. I broke my Fenix, and it was pretty easy to do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

FFPulley77

Hooked
IMG_4256.jpg
UWATEC Aladin Pro, Tissot Sea Star , Bulova and G-Shock GA-100 work watch... I’ve got a St. Moritz dive watch but can’t find it right now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom