Show your Wrist Watch

rich67

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428616417.990419.jpg
I have my Tag when I want to look a little presentable, and the G Shock for the other times. Love the compass and altimeter on it.

mikefishes

Good call Mike! I did not know that until a few years after I had bought the watch. It was my present to myself after surviving the very first trip into Iraq back in early 2003.

It's weird the things our brains hold on to. When I first started buying nice watches I brought that little fact up to one of my coworkers that was also a Clive Cussler fan. I was looking for a Doxa for myself when he showed up at work with one a few days later. Somehow that spoiled it for me and I think that's when I bought the Cartier.

Aldor

Rolex GMT -Master

Purchased by my father the week I was born "1968" and then saved in secret until I graduated grad school "94". Received it at the family grad dinner, still in the unopened original box. It did need a service 😃 he made me pay for that as a life lesson 😃 he also told me if I did graduate that year it was going to my sisters husband the next Christmas.

Have others but I wear this one daily - to remind me " think ahead" ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428685633.524396.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Rolex GMT -Master

Purchased by my father the week I was born "1968" and then saved in secret until I graduated grad school "94". Received it at the family grad dinner, still in the unopened original box. It did need a service 😃 he made me pay for that as a life lesson 😃 he also told me if I did graduate that year it was going to my sisters husband the next Christmas.

Have others but I wear this one daily - to remind me " think ahead" View attachment 136455

That's a great story! I love the watch too, it's gorgeous.

Top Bottom